Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #41

Send a message via Yahoo to Bandit
Re: skoolis not welcome

" Next time just tell them you're transgendered or choose your favorite from the long list of available 'protected classes'. "

I like this one the best .
To be able to look them in the eye with a straight face and ask if the real reason is because My wife and I are Transgendered ?
Bob
Ps
Make sure to get a picture of your bus in front of there office, with the manager in the pic. LOL

Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #42
Bus Nut

Year: 1976
Coachwork: Wayne
Chassis: Dodge S-600
Engine: 360 V8
Rated Cap: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme1738
i went to a private park last sat,in colorado...sante fe+hampten bvd....no motor homes older than 1985,not even in storage
it was called the flying sauser (cant spell tonight).....funny its the oldest campground in denver....go figure
Maybe the owner/operator(s) were taken up in a real flying saucer where their minds got FUBAR'd...
Old 02-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #43
Mini-Skoolie

orginal owners kids,kids run it now.....the 1985 and older thing was from the orginal owners,i have heard that it was a REALLY bad park at one time..drugs boozers ect,it was at one time a mobil home park but converted into a rv park about 17+years ago
itsme1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #44
Bus Crazy

As I have posted before, when installing a propane/ac frig, always enclose both sides and back if necessary with metal. i have bought many vehicles at salvage sales over the past 25 years, and have seen many burned rv's with the frig as the cause. None that i have seen have ever had a steel casing around the frig.
Multiple fire extinguishers in the bus are also a very good idea. like in the front, in kitchen by frig, in bedroom, in engine bay, in compartments.
and not least of all, smoke n carbon monoxide, etc moniters.
I had house frig's in my last 4 busses, and i have a large propane/ac frig in the current one that is enclosed in metal, and i have somewhere around 8 equipment fire extingushers. If I do have a frig fire, i think i can put it out...
if not, there are always more school and coach busses for sale cheap now...