Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
Almost There

Year: 1988
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: Chevrolet
Engine: 8.2L Detroit Diesel
Rated Cap: 54
Those of us who love animals

I really love animals - particularly cats but I also like well-behaved dogs. I feel sorry for all the homeless pets out there, and am really glad there are organizations out there that help them find homes where they will be taken care of and loved. My sister told me about a website - the animal rescue site -that accepts donations for different things, such as feeding and vaccinating shelter cats and dogs, and helping specific animals in need, whether they've been abused or neglected. There is a link you can go to and click on to donate food to shelter animals for free... it's pretty neat. I click on it every time I'm on the internet. If anyone else here loves cats and dogs, you should check it out. Here's the link below.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clic ... s?siteId=3

I also try to donate a little money here and there to help some animal find a better life, and I wish there were more people who did this as well. Even a little bit helps!

-Adam

arfisher83 is offline   Reply With Quote