Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Re: Why I didn't make it to AZ for the winter

I'm sorry, but wouldn't your Dad have to of pressed charges for Breaking into his house in order for you to have been arrested and put in jail? You need a good lawyer to toss this mess out. I'm not a lawyer (but I do watch L&O always... I love Lenny) but if the first was a no go, then the rest should be tossed.

https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

I have lived in small towns. The county I lived in in NC (MACON COUNTY) had corrupt cops. The whole mess, County and City were the drug dealers. You did not deal drugs without their permission. I know this because I knew tow of their dealers. A good friend of mine (who was found dead this past summer) and my sister.

I still say get a good lawyer. The best you can find. My parent's lawyer always said if you need a lawyer, then you need the best. Not the best you can afford, the best. Set him up on payments if need be.
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Bus Crazy

cops were like that here to. they over stepped their bounds and city council fired the whole lot of them and got a whole new roster of police.

Also yes, i would gtfo of wherever your at asap!
Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Man that stinks.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
Bus Crazy

Year: 1965
Coachwork: thomas
Chassis: chevy
Engine: 350

http://start.shaw.ca/start/enCA/News/Na ... =TG892.xml omg i actually did it! video of this is on youtube,kelowna arrest.This **** is everywhere.........shitty deal smitty we north of the border are not immune from it either.
timbuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
Bus Nut

Year: 89
Engine: 7.3 diesel

LEO get away with just about everything, the thing I hate most is speeding when there is no need, man that burns my ass.
sorry for it for ya Smitty
Old 01-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #7
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1976
Coachwork: Carpenter Cadet CV
Chassis: G 30
Rated Cap: 23

Sorry to hear about your troubles with lying cops Smitty. I just spent an hour describing in detail an experience I had with crooked cops, but when I hit "submit" I discovered I was no longer logged in (?) gone.
spirit_of_76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
Bus Nut

If you ever decide to go up and visit Timbuk your welcome to a pit stop here along your way. I have a place to park your bus beside my shop with a 30 amp hook up you are welcome to use. I have a shop, tools and an extra pair of hands for any maintenance, repairs or remodels you may wish to do.

That's the way Willem and Michael would also be treated if they new how to behave themselves. I was thinking the other day of letting Michael know that I could help him out a bit but that SOB is so hateful that I won't bother with him without a turn-around in his attitude here. These left-wing loons are the most hateful people in this country.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
Skoolie

Year: 1990
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: Super Coach II, 36 Ft. RE
Engine: Cat 3208T, MT643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
PERFECT timing!! Looky who's online

This post was made by Michael&Millie who is currently on your ignore list

Smitty
LOL. probably looking for the thread that was deleted a couple of days ago in which he was hurling insults. Hey M&M, tell us how you really feel.

Children drink kOOlaid, adults drink T.E.A.

Gallery: https://www.skoolie.net/gallery/v/Skooli ... +Coach+II/
Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #10
Bus Nut

Year: 94
Coachwork: b/b
Chassis: tc2000
Engine: 5.9
Rated Cap: 72

yep smitty,we all can meet up somewhere with the conuks and have a bus partty..one big beer fest.....there is a place in ky that likes bus of any kind.our money is good as the next guys...SO I SAY LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.AND THIS is open to all shoolie with one thing in mine ,(NO ASSHOLES)

keith ,the last rodeo bus
keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #11
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith
yep smitty,we all can meet up somewhere with the conuks and have a bus partty..one big beer fest.....there is a place in ky that likes bus of any kind.our money is good as the next guys...SO I SAY LETS PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.AND THIS is open to all shoolie with one thing in mine ,(NO ASSHOLES)

Oh, I'm sure they are much nicer face to face ;)
Old 01-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
Bus Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith

Oh, I'm sure they are much nicer face to face ;)
i the conuk APPROVE!.Remember it takes no special skills to be an asshole,as proven
Old 01-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
Bus Crazy

Smitty, sorry for what you went through. I know some LEOs that are professional and wouldn't stand for treating you like that, and others that are "fraternity brothers" that would cover up even criminal behavior. I also know of some jurisdictions who, unlike your mayor, fire officers like that as fast as union-required procedures can be complied with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr LuLu
. . . .Go to the courthouse and talk about introducing 'video surveillance' evidence ... don't mention that it shows anything (because it doesn't of course) but maybe that will shake some sense into getting the charges dropped. . .
Like Smitty sez, any 'evidence' you have has to be turned over to the prosecution. And everything is evidence. The cops' law adviser here says if a cop takes a photo on a personal cell, or scribbles your name on the back of a piece of paper, it is evidence, regardless of whatever else is on or in them. Taking notes with a personal voice recorder, and officially writing them down later doesn't allow cops to erase and re-use their own tapes/memory.

Oh, and separate US Supreme Court rulings have held that if you lie to cops, it is a crime. If a cop lies to you, it is acceptable "investigative technique."
Someone said "Making good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions." I say there are three kinds of people: those who learn from their mistakes, those who learn from the mistakes of others, and those who never learn.
Redbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #14
Bus Nut

Year: 1991
Coachwork: ward
Chassis: IH
Engine: dt466
Rated Cap: 72

Smitty, I don't know what to say but I'm sorry. Knowing I had nothing to do with this still makes me sorry for the powerhungry assholes that seem to be becoming more of a majority and the people that suffer their wrath. There used to be a lot of factors involved to become an officer. Those standards have dropped a bunch. Seems if you are a HS graduate, no felonies and can pass the phyc. test made for a molester, your in. A short stint in the police academy and you have the right to draw down. There is a difference between a Peace Officer and a Law Enforcement Officer.

As far as your plight now, It's all bullshit what happened to you. A competent officer would have asked you for ID as soon as you came to the door and said who you were. When you are identified, the "cop" could have asked the RP if you were the person who he had reported entering the house. The way that it has panned out, I would say ride it out as is and GTFO when feasable. You could get off all of this, But would take time and $$$.$$

Good luck with your Pops. I know how that is. Know that there are still fair and respectable LEO's out there. It's just the assholes always get the most air time and coverage.

So good luck my friend and as always, ya got a place to park here when your coming through. (but you can only stay for a week of so. If my neighbors find out I have a Loonie right wing sKKKoolie staying here they will call ............Well they'll call me )
Old 01-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #15
Bus Crazy

doing donuts or eatin them? Next they will be looking for a reason to move you out of there better tell em you are the night watchman-video enabled..
Old 01-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #16
Bus Nut

It sounds like they want to push you into making a mistake.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #17
Bus Crazy

id gtfo asap!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
Bus Nut

The citizens guide to surviving the police.

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/busted.php
Old 01-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #19

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw

I'm sorry to hear about this B.S. Smitty. It sucks to hear about cops like that. It seems like standards are bring lowered to replace retiring officers. Result, a lot of punks wearing a badge that have no business in law enforcement. Those cops are going to cost your city a ton of money some day when they abuse the wrong person.

How is this going to affect your CCW? How can you be charged with resisting arrest? Why were you being arrested to begin with? You were on your own (dad's) property. They just make **** up and get away with it. This whole mess makes me angry. I grew up respecting the police. As time goes by, that is no longer how I feel. I know it's a small percentage that do this stuff, but when the others don't step up and get rid of the rotten apples, they all get painted with the same brush in my book.

Someone already posted one video. I have a few others.

I can't figure out how to embed the videos. The reason I posted the last three is to show how important video is. It is very powerful and is an equalizer. I wish we didn't need it but these days when it comes down to your word against LE, YOU LOOSE!

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:05 PM   #20
Bus Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
I'll take every damn bit of my tax money out of this state, and if I ever come back...I'll fill-up the tank and stock-up on groceries just outside of the state line. Yes, I hold a grudge

Smitty
but wait till you get in the state to dump the black water tank :P