Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Re: ZOMBIES

Evil Dead/Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness.

They go as a trilogy, just cant split them up. Originally Evil Dead was suppose to be "THE" Ultimate Zombie/Horror movie when it was made, but everyone found it funny, so they made Evil Dead 2 to be "THE" Ultimate... It was found to be funny also, so they decided to just go for funny/camp and thats Army of Darkness.

Sojakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Why "Dawn of the Dead" of course. Could there even be more fun then head shooting zombies from a rooftop?

Smittys got a gun so I DON'T FEAR THE ZOMBIES!
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
Bus Geek

Send a message via MSN to the_experience03 Send a message via Yahoo to the_experience03

Shaun of the Dead. Zombieland was pretty funny too.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:01 AM   #4
Bus Nut

get up come on get down with the sickness

Old 10-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
Ob1
Skoolie

Year: 1963
Coachwork: Grumman
Chassis: Chevrolet
Engine: Chevy 292 I-6

Not exactly zombie fare, but "Motel Hell"
Ob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
Bus Nut

My wife and I went to see Zombieland late last night, we enjoyed it and had quite a few laughs.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #7
Bus Crazy

So, not to hijack the "Cloud 9" Conversion thread . . . .

Quote:
Make your kids watch this guy....they'll change their minds about the bubbles....and a wona and a twoa....

Smitty
Quote:
OMG!! Is Lawrence Welk even still on tv???? WHY???????????????????? Somebody should crumple up Smittys tin foil hat just for bringing him up!
Quote:
One of the 'Half Dozen' PBS channels in the SF Bay Area shows Lawrence Welk several times a week, or at least on weekends. So, Yes. He is still on the air.
Yes, friends. The man has been dead for 17 years, and still hosts TV shows on both coasts.

There's your proof of zombie danger right there . . . . .
Someone said "Making good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions." I say there are three kinds of people: those who learn from their mistakes, those who learn from the mistakes of others, and those who never learn.
Redbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
Bus Nut

Yey, I was quoted!!!! I thought about making a post here about Welk but talked myself out of it... Nice to see that I wasnt alone in the idea. ^.^
Old 10-25-2009, 10:24 AM   #9
Bus Nut

Oct. 25th. 2009

IOWA CITY, Iowa — Iowa City police are investigating an early morning assault in which a man accused another of being a zombie, then punched him twice.

Police say the assault occurred at 1:17 a.m. Sunday at an Iowa City restaurant south of the University of Iowa campus.

A man was ordering food when he was approached by another man who called him a zombie, then hit him in the eye. When the victim tried to call police on his cell phone, the man punched him again, breaking his nose.

The man then ran out a back door.

The victim was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews
Old 10-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
Bus Nut

I would be more interested in the story if it wasn't coming from FoxNews. I would look for another source. They are known for falsifying reports in Real news events, and making up others to get people to watch. I saw something where they were claiming that a tire that would develop a small leak was causing cars to flip over. Later it was proven that the tire just slowly goes flat. No flipping cars. No horrendous accidents. Just FoxNews trying to get more viewers by using Tabloid methods.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojakai
I would be more interested in the story if it wasn't coming from FoxNews. I would look for another source. They are known for falsifying reports in Real news events, and making up others to get people to watch. I saw something where they were claiming that a tire that would develop a small leak was causing cars to flip over. Later it was proven that the tire just slowly goes flat. No flipping cars. No horrendous accidents. Just FoxNews trying to get more viewers by using Tabloid methods.
The story is funny regardless of where it came from. I would suggest you save your Fox news rants for Smitty. Don't fear the zombies!