School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   Conversion General Discussions (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f13/)
-   -   The Little Things (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f13/the-little-things-14261.html)

Carytowncat 06-27-2016 01:03 PM

The Little Things

It's the little things that bring me joy....

Emerald green glass door knob dumpster find, now stick shift knob. :biggrin:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Please share a little thing that brought you joy.

ericchurch 06-28-2016 04:39 AM

hii carry,

For a little while when I talk to my son Rahn, just makes my day:dance:.
As I stay away from my family.

Carytowncat 06-28-2016 02:36 PM

DMV titled as Motorhome today :)
I had to be patient because they don't see these a lot but they were so kind and helpful. Got plates now. So excited! ( Especially since the private lot i have it parked on just got tagged to be towed for not having plates

Carytowncat 06-28-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericchurch (Post 153573)
hii carry,

For a little while when I talk to my son Rahn, just makes my day:dance:.
As I stay away from my family.

I can relate; i need a good distance from my family too, helps me love them from a safe distance.

Dapplecreek 06-28-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carytowncat (Post 153630)
DMV titled as Motorhome today :)
I had to be patient because they don't see these a lot but they were so kind and helpful. Got plates now. So excited! ( Especially since the private lot i have it parked on just got tagged to be towed for not having plates

Yay! How fancy are your accommodations? As in, where do you fall on the sleeping-bag-and-Coleman-stove to Movie Star Coach line?

cadillackid 06-28-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carytowncat (Post 153632)
I can relate; i need a good distance from my family too, helps me love them from a safe distance.

Most of my Family disowned me... and my parents I disowned them... (sorry but its reality... its hell to be a sexual abuse survivor)..

nevertheless yeah i stay away from 95% of my family... they live not real far.. but escaping in the Skoolie surely is a nice way to decompress when I need to!!

as for the little things? finding rectangular A/C vents with the chrome around them just like the school bus I rode to school in many years ago had.. not just finding them but finding they still make them new...

-Christopher

Carytowncat 06-28-2016 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dapplecreek (Post 153660)
Yay! How fancy are your accommodations? As in, where do you fall on the sleeping-bag-and-Coleman-stove to Movie Star Coach line?

Lol, well i have a real bed now. Solar panels with good Trojan bats and all the power i will ever need. Two nice rugs and chairs and lights and composting toilet, wood stove :) 12 ft of shop area w tools and a bench and losts Scooby doo dvds :)
I will try and post a picture.

What about you; same question?