School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   New Member Intros - Say Hello! (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f6/)
-   -   New to the site- Any Marylanders? (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f6/new-to-the-site-any-marylanders-25577.html)

STEMbus 01-22-2019 01:12 PM

New to the site- Any Marylanders?

Hello, my name is Eric and I am currently working to convert a 2007 Thomas Built School Bus into a STEM Adventure Lab that will drive around and provide STEM Lessons to elementary students. Is there anyone else working on busses in MD? I only ask because I could use any connections I can get, I'm new to this space and I'm looking to contract some of the work out. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Eric

firebuild 01-22-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEMbus (Post 306460)
Hello, my name is Eric and I am currently working to convert a 2007 Thomas Built School Bus into a STEM Adventure Lab that will drive around and provide STEM Lessons to elementary students. Is there anyone else working on busses in MD? I only ask because I could use any connections I can get, I'm new to this space and I'm looking to contract some of the work out. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Eric

HI Eric! Welcome! I'm not in MD so probably not much help to you, but it sounds like a great project! This is a very friendly bunch of people who have a wealth of info. Don't hesitate to post any specific questions you have to the appropriate forums.

Wallace.gregory 01-29-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Thanks,

Eric

Welcome Eric. I'm Greg. We used to live in Calvert but recently moved up to Baltimore. We're converting a 24-foot 6 window International for road trips and camping. Progress has been slow because life has been busy -- I'm still on the demo stage.

dan-fox 02-05-2019 10:53 PM

Hey Eric -

I moved from MD up to NH last summer (retired), but I'm back in the Annapolis area every month or so to check in on my Mom. Heritage Harbor area if you know where that is. I'd like to meet you next time I'm down.

There's a private message function on the forum - look in the top right where it has your userid. I'll PM you my phone.

- Dan Fox

ComfortEagle 02-06-2019 05:56 AM

Quote:

Eric, welcome. I am down here in Hughesville, MD. Also, forum member rberriz (Robert) is in the Silver Spring area. He is more active on Instagram as the BBBus. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything.