School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f14/)
-   -   1998 25 FT Converted Skoolie- School Bus for sale (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f14/1998-25-ft-converted-skoolie-school-bus-for-sale-28130.html)

Chrisw 08-04-2019 04:32 PM

1998 25 FT Converted Skoolie- School Bus for sale

Skoolie Ė Highly desirable engine 5.9 cummins 12 valve with P-pump. short bus at 25.5 feet giving you a short wheelbase with plenty of room in the bus, the turning radius is better than my truck. This skoolie runs great, we just returned from a trip down the coast, no problems at all.

2-New tires, air conditioning, speakers inside for front or back, ceiling.is over 6.3, handicap door for easy access to load luggage and totes, dining table for card playing with 2 original bus seats with seat belts for 5, seating for 9.. Queen size bed with lots of storage underneath, foldable bed and seating. LED lighting, Storage cabinet for food with a nice countertop.

Tires are all in great condition, bus originally from AZ, therefore, no rust. Whitetop helps reflect the heat, tinted windows, no wheel wells inside, curtains throughout and front windshield sunshade. This is a great little bus, ready for your next adventure, or would make a great party bus rental, Donít miss out. Call or text with questions.

Rivetboy 08-04-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisw (Post 341978)
Skoolie Ė Highly desirable engine 5.9 cummins 12 valve with P-pump. short bus at 25.5 feet giving you a short wheelbase with plenty of room in the bus, the turning radius is better than my truck. This skoolie runs great, we just returned from a trip down the coast, no problems at all.

2-New tires, air conditioning, speakers inside for front or back, ceiling.is over 6.3, handicap door for easy access to load luggage and totes, dining table for card playing with 2 original bus seats with seat belts for 5, seating for 9.. Queen size bed with lots of storage underneath, foldable bed and seating. LED lighting, Storage cabinet for food with a nice countertop.

Tires are all in great condition, bus originally from AZ, therefore, no rust. Whitetop helps reflect the heat, tinted windows, no wheel wells inside, curtains throughout and front windshield sunshade. This is a great little bus, ready for your next adventure, or would make a great party bus rental, Donít miss out. Call or text with questions.

you might want to mention the brand of bus it is, also, what trans is that "highly desirable 5.9" in front of? pictures or it did not happen

Chrisw 08-05-2019 02:42 PM

Blue Bird

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivetboy (Post 341984)
you might want to mention the brand of bus it is, also, what trans is that "highly desirable 5.9" in front of? pictures or it did not happen

Im not sure if this is how to reply, but it is a Bluebird with an automatic transmission, the motor is what is highly desirable, 5.9 Cummins 12 valve with P-pump.

o1marc 08-05-2019 03:25 PM

Name one person who would prefer a 5.9 over another engine? Least desirable engine to choose from.

CMORGANSKOOL 08-05-2019 03:34 PM

Idk why everyone drools over that engine. The dodge truck guys were the same way.

o1marc 08-05-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMORGANSKOOL (Post 342073)
Idk why everyone drools over that engine. The dodge truck guys were the same way.

I think the only ones drooling over a 5.9 is the Dodge pick up guys. Not desired in a school bus.

EastCoastCB 08-05-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o1marc (Post 342071)
Name one person who would prefer a 5.9 over another engine? Least desirable engine to choose from.

I'd rather have a 5.9 than a 444.

Dog Rescuer 08-05-2019 05:39 PM

I love my t444e - but I havenít driven a different engine for some time.

I did trade the crosstrek 2.0L for an Outback 2.5L [emoji51]

Chrisw 08-05-2019 07:44 PM

Alison Transmission AT545, asking $10,500. no trades

o1marc 08-05-2019 08:31 PM

Most desirable combination drive train you could want.:popcorn: