School Bus Conversion Resources

School Bus Conversion Resources (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/)
-   Conversion General Discussions (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f13/)
-   -   Good Sam (http://www.skoolie.net/forums/f13/good-sam-5754.html)

gbstewart 08-08-2010 07:05 PM

Re: Good Sam

here in canada we have CAA, in the US its AAA, IV had caa for years with no problems, when it comes due in oct, ill up grade to CAA rv, not sure how much I think its about 230 or so $$
gbstewart :D

Seeria 08-08-2010 08:17 PM

Good Sam is one of the few that will haul large vehicles like class A RVs, buses and what not. You also get a discount with GMAC if you have Good Sam. I've never used them but sure plan on it.

Check your Escapee's magazine, they usually list similar companies that will haul big vehicles.

bus-bro 08-08-2010 08:25 PM

Coach-Net has gotten good reviews.

lornaschinske 08-08-2010 08:58 PM

I know the "Coach" buses like Coach-net. They know how to tow a big coach. And you don't get the tons of junk mail the Good Sam gives you (took 5 years to stop all the GS junk mail). That's a biggie when you pay to have your mail forwarded to you by the ounce! I think the prices are about the same too. I could be wrong.

keith 08-09-2010 11:34 AM

Smitty,,,the dam ass don't even know how to charge a split rim,much less trueing up a split rim. :shock: :shock: thats why i carrie a spear and tire tools,but i know at our age it hard :lol: :lol:

your buddy ,,last rodeo

oh i talking about good gay :o (gs) :o :o

keith 08-09-2010 01:35 PM

HACK BUDDY IF THERE ARE 11.22.5 AND GOT SOME TREAD AND IF YOU GOT THE ROOM ,,ILL TAKE THEM.EVEN IF YOU ONLY MAKE IT TO LOWER TENN ILL MAKE THE TRIP UP AND GET THEM,,,OH I NEED TO TELL YOU THIS,GOT IT RIGHT FROM A TIRE SHOP,THE NEW TIRES THERE MAKEING NOW ONLY HAVE A LIFE FOR FIVE YRS BEFOR THEY ARE TO COME APART,SOMETHING THERE PUTTING IN THE RUBBER.... :( :(

**** :? :? :?

oh,, i was looking at you rim,they don't call them split rim anymore,,but you got the same kind as me,yrs ago they had buds and split rims,now there ,buds and lug rims...buds are like small truck rims with lugs,now on the split rims they did away with the locking ring ,to many getting kill...........if only two tires will be fine on your old ones to bring down 8) 8)

thanks

keith 08-09-2010 05:19 PM

oh yea that right we 29 and holding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeria 08-13-2010 11:04 AM

About that GoodSam, I signed up today and they gave me 3 years for $45. Guessing due to being new, never had account with them? *shrug*

Locutus 08-13-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBucks614
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seeria
About that GoodSam, I signed up today and they gave me 3 years for $45. Guessing due to being new, never had account with them? *shrug*

Please explain how you got that deal! Did you sign up online, or call?

Sounds like membership dues to me, not insurance.

Seeria 08-13-2010 04:36 PM

No no no... that's my membership which don't think that gives me the lovely roadside, just basic services. Haven't bought ERS yet since not sure which one to get. Might do that regular ERS since I don't have other vehicles and I'm the only driver.