Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2015, 02:54 PM   #21
Almost There

Year: 1972
Coachwork: Superior Coach
Chassis: International Harvester 1603
Engine: International Harvester SV304
Oh my!!!!

That windshield is to die for!

Classy unit.

What is the drivetrain on that sweet heart??...

crowcreekcabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #22
Bus Nut

Year: 1986
Coachwork: Crown Super Coach
Chassis: Built on a Crown Chassis
Engine: 300HP BIG CAM TURBO 855
Rated Cap: 78
It has a spicer 5 speed the 300 cubic inch Inline 6 it is built on a Ford P50 chassis.............yeah and it's a shortie and those inlines run forever............68K actual on that drive train.................The thing about the bus kingdom is that there's a dream a day. The next one is the best one: I traveled all the way to San Antonio to buy that Eagle. Got there and I walked inside and couldn't stand up............Everything had a taint after that. Wanted the drive train in that: Air shift 10 speed in a 35 foot bus mated to a DDECII 6V92TA with less than a thousand hours on it. Very neat install. But I walked away. Guy offered to sell it to me for 7K But I walked. Saw yesterday that it was "sold" on Ebay for 11,600.00............I hope the buyer is under 5'9".........LOL......Nice straight Coach but I would have had to tend to all the little things and eventually sell it. That wasn't the game plan. It was to have a keeper. But Dude. I need to be able to stand up in the damn thing. I can't wander about the interior looking for a skylight to stand under...........