Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
Skoolie

3 killed in school bus crash

3 killed in Tennessee school buses crash http://www.wcvb.com/national/3-killed-i ... olute=true

One is an Amtran re. I'm not sure about the other one
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_2014-12-02-19-17-08.png  

jmar896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Re: 3 killed in school bus crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmar896
3 killed in Tennessee school buses crash http://www.wcvb.com/national/3-killed-i ... olute=true

One is an Amtran re. I'm not sure about the other one

" Two children and one adult died when two school buses crashed this afternoon in East Knoxville, Tennessee, authorities said.

The names and ages of the victims have not been released but law enforcement officials confirmed that the children were between kindergarten and third grade. The adult was an aide on the bus.
So sad the loss of the little ones Just glad the buses were well built otherwise even more would have been lost . "

As a retired Firefighter / Paramedic my heart goes out the the 1st responders as well . Dealing with injuries and death is never easy and something you never get used to but when its a child it stays with you forever .

May whatever God you believe in bless the families involved and watch over them .
Old 12-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 1976
Coachwork: Wayne
Chassis: Dodge S-600
Engine: 360 V8
Rated Cap: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wolf
...So sad the loss of the little ones Just glad the buses were well built otherwise even more would have been lost . "

As a retired Firefighter / Paramedic my heart goes out the the 1st responders as well . Dealing with injuries and death is never easy and something you never get used to but when its a child it stays with you forever .

May whatever God you believe in bless the families involved and watch over them .
I don't want to think of that - or any other horrible thing - happening to any of the kids I take to school. Indeed - thank goodness these things aren't built like S&S RVs.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:22 PM   #4
Bus Geek

Prayers
bansil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
Skoolie

Here's some more pictures. It's really terrible what happened. It mangled the rear axel of the bus on it's side, so imagine how much pressure must of been put on it
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_2014-12-06-16-29-49~2.jpg  
jmar896 is offline   Reply With Quote