View Full Version : Titles, Insurance, Registration and Money Matters

Pages : 1 [2] 3

  1. HELP - Built Mega-Skoolie at Maine Shipyard - Cant find Insurance
  2. Cheapest insurance NY
  3. Help w/ US Bus -> Canada OR Canadian Bus --> US?
  4. Pus purchase
  5. I dumped National General.
  6. British Columbia ICBC Insurance
  7. Fair price for a bus?
  8. Anyone Financed a used Skoolie?
  9. Putting a deposit down?
  10. Heavy Towing
  11. insurance in Ontario Canada??
  12. Got My Notice From The City
  13. NY Preparing to Purchase HELP
  14. Insurance success!
  15. Unclear with FL Medical Card, License, Insurance(question)
  16. Is it Legal to register a converted bus as a "Bus"
  17. Florida Insurance?
  18. Bonded Title or Wait..?
  19. Family owned. Anyone use them?
  20. Permanent Land Dwellers
  21. V.I.N. locations in BB?
  22. No way no how
  23. CA conversion, certification of ANSI standards
  24. I'm legal, bitches! (NC title change)
  25. Cali: what insurance company do you us?
  26. CA registration
  27. NJ Insurance
  28. Insurance thru AIS dirt cheap!
  29. Insuring Conversion in Michigan
  30. Gvw?
  31. The big CDL question
  32. Expected initial cost.
  33. Buying OUT-OF-STATE - what goes into transporting it? Insurance, etc.
  34. Fire Prevention
  35. Registration & smog California -Nevada -California
  36. State of Georgia Changing from Bus to RV??????
  37. How convert your bus to a rv title
  38. Massachusetts registration.
  39. VIN# help please?
  40. Annual operating cost
  41. California DMV
  42. Registering and Insuring in WY?
  43. NJ title and Registration
  44. Reasons why insurance co. don't like school bus
  45. Registering and insuring...
  46. WA Registration
  47. NEW JERSEY Titling as RV
  48. Canadian but keep Skoolie registered in USA
  49. Here's one for you: WI resident, stationed in CA (military), buying a Washington Bus
  50. Ohio title and registration
  51. Insuring a School Bus conversion in Alberta, Canada
  52. Insurance Adjuster Lowballing crashed bus
  53. CDL, B, C and endorsements?
  54. Need insurance? Try this - seems 'no problem'
  55. Short Bus in Ontario
  56. Short Bus in Snohomish County Washington
  57. Body Type - Bubble Unicorn
  58. Insurance going up, way up
  59. How to insure bus without conversion for <$1,200/year?
  60. How to immediatEly register your bus as an RV without conversion:
  61. Maryland questions.
  62. Heavy equipement auctions: Ritchie Bros.
  63. Buying out-of-state - do I need a CDL to drive it home?
  64. Does this look cool or what ?
  65. got a bus in TX how do I drive it away?
  66. Insurance in Canada?
  67. Registering not as an RV options
  68. USAA/Progressive
  69. Ohio registration
  70. Rv height
  71. E450 insurance
  72. new to things...
  73. Help! Can't find insurance in Cali. for my school
  74. California insurance
  75. Michigan insurance
  76. NM Registration Bus to MotorHome (RV Tag)
  77. Virginia Insurance Agent to call
  78. Start with the purchase
  79. Scales and Skoolies
  80. Indiana Insurance question?
  81. Party Bus regristration
  82. NJ "certified weight slip" catch 22
  83. Driving bus back home from purchase site...insurance, tag, not possible...
  84. insure my bus in florida
  85. How do I get my new bus back home legally (NY state)?
  86. Striking out on Massachusetts insurance
  87. Insurance
  88. Licensing requirements in TN
  89. Potential Problems
  90. Finally got my P endorsement
  91. Will insurance co honor title change?
  92. Virginia: Progressive said 'no'
  93. Is our budget doable or even realistic?
  94. How do I register Bus as RV in ontario
  95. Seeking recommendations for Ny insurance broker
  96. Minnesota Skoolie Insurance Quest
  97. HELP... Ontario Classification for School Bus conversion
  98. NY Conversion DMV
  99. Bring Her Home (Tips For The Maiden Voyage)
  100. Insurance problems?
  101. Yellow bus or repaint? State info requested.
  102. Maryland Insurance
  103. average yearly costs to live full time in a 40' skoolie?
  104. Stumped about getting insurance
  105. insurance - how to get COMMERCIAL policy?
  106. AAA rv coverage
  107. Bus is legal in ontario
  108. So what should I title my bus as..
  109. Texas Insurance
  110. VA registration options
  111. Insured through Progressive as a "Heavy Personal Vehicle"
  112. Buying a bus and driving it home
  113. D m v
  114. Pricing
  115. Wiring bus for 120v.
  116. Local broker, GEICO & Nationwide will not insure
  117. getting the title?
  118. Newbie from New York DMV experience
  119. First Day Logistics in NH & ME
  120. PA license requirements and titling
  121. getting title (as RV) in NH
  122. All Insurance companies to drop Skoolies? Possible?
  123. RI Insurance
  124. Newbie questions about license/brakes/etc
  125. Renewal registration for 2016
  126. Is Short Term Transportation Insurance Available?
  127. Is this insurable? (Trying to insure a "shuttle" bus for personal use)
  128. Homeowner's insurance for a bus?
  129. California requirements for road legal
  130. CDL required in WA State regardless of RV status?
  131. looking at full timing insurance and saw this
  132. Skoolie Insurance in Texas
  133. Insurance for Transit Home
  134. Newly found insurance company
  135. Alaska insurance woes
  136. Nj sucks
  137. Whats it worth?
  138. Titled as RV? State by state DL rules.
  139. Monthly Living Cost
  140. Registration in ca help!
  141. Automatically covered for 30days on any vehicle acquired.
  142. Do I need a passenger endorsement?
  143. Insurance in Oregon
  144. Finally got the Skoolie insured today in CO
  145. Building a skoolie in Québec, Canada
  146. Farm Bureau Insurance Offered Skoolie Insurance To Me
  147. circus bus needs a lil help.
  148. Insurance
  149. Nevada RV Registration
  150. Minnesota Insurance Help
  152. question.
  153. Good Sam Platinum Roadside ?
  154. possible way to get insurance before completing conversion
  155. Colorado Insurance Disaster!
  156. Title help in vermount
  157. Ontario Insurance Help Needed
  158. Insurance - WA State - Can't find insurer
  159. Kansas Insurance / Title Help
  160. illinois bus to RV conversion requirements
  161. Permanent changes
  162. Best Place To Register Your NEW Skoolie
  163. Possible insurance loophole
  164. Virginia DMV Information
  165. Temporary insurance
  166. Do I have to get a federal inspection?
  167. Do AAA or Coach-Net require skoolies to be "fully converted" for towing assistance?
  168. That there, that's an RV
  169. Tennessee Registration Problems
  170. Insurance for Skoolies in Virginia
  171. Indiana Insurance
  172. Need insurance for auction... (Pitts, PA)
  173. Legal questions: Moving permit, insurance, etc.
  174. Temporary Insurance 28 days where?
  175. can you buy a bus with a credit card?
  176. Registration/Title in Illinois
  177. Found a company that insures conversions in NC
  178. Moving to Massachussetts
  179. Calling all Cornhuskers: Who insures you?
  180. Insurance woes and 200% of Nothing
  181. if you can NOT get insurance please read
  182. Some questions before buying.
  183. cant find ins. to get home
  184. Virginia trouble
  185. Please help, advise desired!
  186. Insurance HELP! (In Alberta, Canada)
  187. Non conversion in Missouri?
  188. Lien Satisfaction Certificate?
  189. Florida-no insurance carrier
  190. Progressive carried me...
  191. Commercial drivers license required (Florida)?
  192. re-titling
  193. Oklahoma - Bus Conversion Requirements
  194. LF Insurance input, ONTARIO, Canada
  195. North Carolina blues
  196. I need PA skoolie insurance! Who will???
  197. Transporting to Coversion Site?
  198. Arizona Skoolies
  199. Desperate to know about Maryland Safety Inspection
  200. Insurance agent was stumped
  201. getting my bus home
  202. 4400 a year insurance?!? Southern ontario
  203. Skoolie is owned by a University, can't find insurance.
  204. Export to UK from East Coast
  205. Emergency Back door wiring
  206. Road trip travel ADVICE NEEDED!
  207. Not allowed in Vancouver, Washington
  208. can I have a commercial motorhome?
  209. Awesome link for RV license requirements in Maryland
  210. Legal Requirements for Party Skoolies
  211. Maryland DMV expectations
  212. west virginia please help
  213. Progressive has online bus conversion options
  214. Not so good at Good Sam Insurance
  215. New comer insurance help
  216. HELP! I need TX insurance to get my new bus home!
  217. I need insurance help
  218. What is cheaper in VA private bus or RV title/insurance
  219. Insurance/ license Alberta Canada
  220. How to read your bus VIN
  221. GMAC Quoted Me $1200 A Year, wth!?!?
  222. Need help finding insurance before next Monday!
  223. Newbie got Insurance in Texas with State Farm
  224. Purchase in Florida - Drive home to Michigan
  225. Registry in Arizona
  226. Commercial or not?
  227. Insurance for 6 months US and 6 months CANADA
  228. NM registration? insured 40 footer non-cdl driver...
  229. Florida registration for new conversion
  230. Help 1984 Eagle Bus Conversion Insurance FL
  231. Australians need help with ambitious travel plans
  232. Bringing a bus to MA
  233. North Cackalacky
  234. Making it legal in California
  235. Legality of woodstove? (Pennsylvania)
  236. Texas title and drivers license stuff
  237. insurance and registration Massachusetts
  238. Re-Weighing and Licensing
  239. Insurance in Michigan
  240. Insurance in New York State
  241. Question about registration in New York NY
  242. GVW is 10,000lbs can I register as noncommercial
  243. Iowa Registration process
  244. New bus owner in Alaska needs help
  245. Insurance in Georgia
  246. Getting a Bus Home...
  247. insurance in Texas
  248. How to get insurance in Alberta
  249. CDL
  250. Moving to New York, will title and inspection be easy?