Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2022, 12:26 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Disconnecting Emergency Alarm & Interlock

I know, I know, this has probably already been spoken about before but I cannot find my exact bus. I have a 2010 International IC CE300 34 capacity (7 window) with interlock. I am looking for directions on how to disconnect the emergency back door and roof hatch. I tried removing the fuse and of course, the interlock kicked in and the bus wouldn't move. It started just fine, but wouldn't budge.
If there IS already a thread, of the International, can someone let me know, or, instruct me with their expertise in how to properly perform this project? I've come to this resource looking for education.

Thank you all so much!

Dockle-Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 06:28 PM   #2
Skoolie

Year: 2008
Coachwork: International
Chassis: PB105
Engine: VT365 6.0L v8 Diesel
Not sure if you're still looking, but here's the wiring diagram for the starter interlock on an International CE300. Looks like it's wired into the panel via junction J16. You'll find this wire - pink 58 - running all the way back to all your emergency windows and doors.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf International CE300 Interlock diagram.pdf (59.3 KB, 22 views)
indigo_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 08:39 PM   #3

Hi I was wondering if you could send me the whole wiring diagram for the ce300. My rear lights (running lights, break lights, reverse lights) and my side running lights stopped working. They were working last week and we had some work done and now they aren’t working. But I can’t find the wiring diagram anywhere. I have a 2004 international and the outside of the bus has a plate on it that says ce300
Moonbeamcoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 06:49 AM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Chassis: CE 300
Engine: DT466e
Rated Cap: 65C-43A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbeamcoffey View Post
Hi I was wondering if you could send me the whole wiring diagram for the ce300. My rear lights (running lights, break lights, reverse lights) and my side running lights stopped working. They were working last week and we had some work done and now they aren’t working. But I can’t find the wiring diagram anywhere. I have a 2004 international and the outside of the bus has a plate on it that says ce300
What work did you have done? It just sounds like the wiring harness running to the rear of your bus was unplugged (or cut) and a wiring diagram isn't going to help you fix that.
Old 01-23-2024, 08:34 PM   #5
Almost There

Year: 2008
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: IC CE300
Engine: Maxxforce DT
If you are still looking for a solution : I have a 2008 CE300. After several hours trying to understand the wiring, I could not figure out the answer, so I went to an international dealership and they did a proper disconnect inside the fuse box for $60…. Worth it in my view.
Seb1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alarm, emergency door, exit, interlock