Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89
Free Plans, Patterns & How-To Website Links:

I know I've posted part of these before. This is part of my updated DIY Bookmarks list with corrected/edited dead links. If you find anything you really like, copy it to your computer or print out a hard copy. Some of my links have disappeared over time. The stuff I am really interested in, I have saved as PDF's and

Free Plans, Patterns & How-To Website Links:
Ana White various projects from easy to difficult. Some furniture. I like the produce crate It looks like a handy thing to make. I like that you can easily save the info in a PDF file by just clicking on the PDF icon at the beginning of the project.

Canadian Plywood Association

RunnerDuck woodworking plans, craft projects, free recipes and a lot more

Medieval Pavilion Resources If you find something you like, save the thing to your computer. Don't just bookmark it. The links do disappear over time.

Known World Architectural Guild More medieval furniture plans

Free Technical plans, books, patterns, software, etc The books are mostly old turn of the century (as in 1900) books. Some books as late as 1930's. Many of these books were "text books" and you can use then to self-teach yourself (or your kids if you home school) some "new" skills. Still very good basic skills books that use techniques still in practice.

The Realm of Darkness Project Page Another Medieval website

Woodsmith Magazine "Extras" page. This is where they put the patterns from their magazine online.

The Woodcrafter Over 225 FREE plans and still expanding

Paleotool's Weblog He built a Vardo to live in. Anyone that off center deserves to have their projects included

Workbench/My Home My Style magazine This page contains free cutting diagrams for all of the projects listed. Select projects offer step-by-step plans to purchase. All other project plans can be found in past Workbench magazine issues. New Website

DIY Advice Step-by-step: Carpentry & Woodworking, Doors & Windows, Built-ins, Drywall, Flooring, Tiling, Roofs, Siding, Decks, Patios & Walls, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Repairs, Easy Upgrades

Totally Free Kitchen Cabinet Plans Simple 32MM Frameless style Cabinets plus a few other projects

Woodworkers Journal Some Free, some for pay

Tom's Woodworking PlansAll plans are in PDF format

How to Build an LP Storage Locker for Your Boat Or in our cases, BUS!

DIY RV Macerater Pump Jake Von Slatt's Garbage Disposal Macerater

Auxiliary Gas Tank for Generator - How To Add?DIY Thread on adding an extended run tank for a little generator

Build it Solar Solar Projects and energy saving tips

How do you use a rooftop ac as a basement ac? There used to be a webpage with the how to's on this but I can't find it. I do have it saved as a PDF in my Printmaster on my computer.

Agricultural Building & Equipment Plan List In case you are needing plans for "out buildings" or sheds (look under recreation for some neat "picnic pavilions" to park the bus next to/under. Plans are in PDF.

PVC Wine rack (or any other bottles)

How To Build Your Own Can Rotating Rack This is similar to some I built out of plywood. I have since come up with a much simpler version. This will allow you to literally "rotate" your cans so that you never have an "old" can behind newer ones. In our case, we tend to buy canned food by the 12 pack once a month. By the time I'm ready to buy another 12 pack, we are either out or only have one or two cans left. So keeping the cans rotated using the "First In - First Out" method doesn't really matter for us.

Stain PVC Pipe Any Colour You Like Good site if you are going to do any PVC pipe projects

Galvanized Pipe Projects You do realize that many PVC Pipe projects can also be made with the Galvanized plumbing pep although it would cost a bit more. Be a good thing to keep in mind if you are opting for a Dieselpunk vibe (think Steampunk/Decopunk but a tad on the dark grubby side with less shiney). Nice thing about Dieselpunk is you can use much of the brushed nickel Moderne/Industrial Deco that is turning up on retail shelves all over (walk down the lighting section of Home Depot, Wal-mart). Just "antique" it a bit.. Instant Diesel punk!

Dieselpunk Projects

Practical to Impossible: DIY Projects, Designs & Ideas

Various projects using a variety of materials & techniques

Instructables Has pretty much everything. You need to do a lot of searching here.

PVC Pipe Plans

PVC Workshop More PVC projects

Convert Fluorescent Lights To LED Dual Use

Radiatec Best source for how-to's on radiant heat. With their info, you can design and install a radiant heat system.

Aquahot Hydronic Heat Systems Incredibly pricey. But the links take you to the spec page where you can download Owners Manuals, Installation manuals, Service Manual and Parts Manual. Between the manuals, you can build your own system for about 1/3 of the price.

PEX SupplySupplies for PEX and where we got the 3" ball valve we use for our black tank sewer drain.

https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote