Figured you crazies are the guys to ask about the bus vechicle battery.
I have some questions.
1. Charging Dead Batteries , do's and dont's: My bus sits quite a bit what rules should I follow to extend the life of my battery.
2. What is the a "good" replacement battery for this, cost? How can I tell if it's time to replace the battery?
3. Buildup of blue and white build up on top of battery on posts and around, why and what to do?
4. Small , small amount of "liquid" from a cap on top probally from a overcharge? probally 2 or 3 drops what does this mean?
5. A good solution for portable jump starting for "just in case" the battery dies away from home while at a 2 or 3 day paintball event? How much portable power do I need?
Any help is appreciated.. probally good for other Newbs to find as a refrence....
I'm going to a 3 day MilSim Paintball Event taking the bus on her first event with my paintball team and friends ... it's a in-state trip but still want to be prepared!
What is Mil-Sim Paintball- check out my friends video of us in action! -
Thanks in advance for your wealth of great info! This site is the best!