Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
wtd
Bus Nut

Year: 1982
Coachwork: Thomas TransitLiner
More small stuff - compartment lights

I can never a flashlight when I need one. Saw these little LED flashlights on eBay, think they were 5 for 10 bucks and figured if I just put them everywhere I's always be able to find one

Then I ran across these clips in my junkbox for hanging tools and things on the wall.

Lo and behold - fit like they were made for each other -

I stuck one by both doors and in both outside storage compartments and one in the electrical compartment.
In the compartments the bracket's handy if you need both hands to grab something.

Seems they'd be handy anywhere you'd need some light every once in a while, but didn't want to run wiring.

The flash lights take 3 AAA batteries and are made of aluminum - seem pretty durable.I put batteries in mine a year or so ago, checked them last week and they're still fine.
Also saw the lights in RiteAid a while back, think they were 2 for 14 bucks or something on that order. The clips came from Home Depot if I remember right.

Tom