Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2020, 08:26 AM   #81
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
Thanks for the reply. I meant to mention here that I was going to start a new thread, since the issue is different from the purpose of this original thread. I'll make my reply there. Thanks again.

Danielaurence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #82
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: TC2000
Engine: 5.9L Cummins
I found a hose under the engine that has pretty strong signs of a fuel leak. I think it's the hose running to the lift pump. The sheathing around it looks pretty wet, by there's no fuel on the ground underneath. Still, is it possible that this is where air is getting into the system? If so, any tips on how to replace these or where to shop for hoses?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200524_160133006.jpg   IMG_20200524_160144385.jpg  
Danielaurence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:29 AM   #83
Bus Nut

Year: 1998
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: TC/2000
Engine: 5.9 Cummins 12-valve
Rated Cap: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielaurence View Post
I found a hose under the engine that has pretty strong signs of a fuel leak. I think it's the hose running to the lift pump. The sheathing around it looks pretty wet, by there's no fuel on the ground underneath. Still, is it possible that this is where air is getting into the system? If so, any tips on how to replace these or where to shop for hoses?
The first photo shows the fahrzeug hydraulik 61289 power steering pump, possibly with a leaking supply line attached by a hose clamp. Tighten that clamp. If you follow that you should see it leading to the supply reservoir behind the drivers side wiper access door.

The fuel supply line is attached to the primer pump just above the starter and runs to the rear. It should attach to the water separator before going to the tank. Pull back any plastic loom and inspect it good. Note any markings telling what size and possibly the manufacturer. I replaced mine last year and used Weatherhead 1/2" H10108.
BamaBus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, starting