I am building a ramp on the back of my bus. The back wall will be cut off and a fold down ramp attached to load ATVs, snowmobiles, etc. Currently building it as a one piece ramp. If the angle turns out to be too steep, I may make a second section so that it can unfold.
Here are some measurements:
- 38"- floor to ground height
- 66"- top of wall to floor (will result in a 66" long ramp
- 23 deg.- approx angle of ramp to ground if I keep it 1 piece
- 12'- length of rear 'garage' (to front of wheelwells)
- 7'6"- inside width of bus