Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2019, 09:12 PM   #1

1977 crown

9/25/2017 is the date we bought our bus, I know this because I just filled out the VT registration forms. I feel kinda bad, because I've been a longtime lurker and researcher on this site, but not shared much of what we've been up to. I thought I had better put this to rights. Hopefully you'll enjoy some of the pics and feel free to ask any questions.

Our bus is a 1977 Crown Coach, we rescued it from the side of the road near San Antonio TX, having searched for the perfect bus for over a year. Was a Crown our first choice, HELL NO, we wanted something newer, something with square walls and easy to maintain, we definitely did not want a vintage bus. But then we saw it, and my wife had a vision. Not that kinda vision, I mean, she saw the possibilities. Erika is an Interior Designer and believed that we could create a space in this 36' long bus that we could live in, full-time with our dog Pete.

So we bought a 41 year old bus... and raised the roof and lots more...

I'll dig up some pics, but if you're impatient you can check it out on Instagram

http://www.instagram.com/bigskybus

Big Skies is offline   Reply With Quote