So I pulled out all three heater cores, removed the conduit and all of the one inch pipes. Disconnected it all at the engine as well. There were shut off valves for the both outgoing and incoming heater lines in the engine compartment so I shut both of them off.
Part of the way through, I realized that the coolant hose is also what goes clear up to the driver and windshield heater core as well. (still getting the rear-engine in my head correctly). I decided to go ahead and remove them anyway. I will have a lot of electrical generation and storage and plan to heat driver area and window defrost electrically.
I plan a 24v 300amp alternator and 570amps of Lithionics lithium battery at 24v and 10 310watt solar panels from Arizona wind and Sun.
Build video of coolant hose conduit removal and demo day 3! (sorry no video of core removal because I somehow forgot I was doing a video too)
I got coolant all over hell.