It's been a busy summer and I didn't get a lot done but I wanted to make an update. I moved the bus to a storage facility who let me park it for $30 a month. I did this because I moved out of my house and into an apartment. I still have a storage unit there with a lot of my building materials and tools. I also moved some tools to my in-laws and have recently moved the bus to their property as well. I've made some minor changes to the bus, working mostly on the exterior by removing decals and getting ready to prime/paint. I hope to paint before it starts getting colder here. I also have been gathering some materials to do the paint work.
Inside the bus, I finished the floor insulation and Advantech. I also covered the windows during the hottest part of the summer with bubble foil insulation to help reflect the sun. It was pretty hot here this summer so I didn't do much inside the bus. Now that fall is almost here, I hope to get back inside and do some more work on it. My original goal was to have it ready to camp in by this fall season, and I think that will happen because I'm not so concerned about everything being finished, it will basically be like a big metal tent. I don't think it will ever be completely finished because I keep getting ideas and coming up with changes I would like to make.
Hopefully another update soon. I will either be working on the interior ceiling next or actually doing the painting depending on the weather.