Floors done - burnt front room, Reclaimed for Kitchen, Bath, & Mosaic.
I just finished the floors in my 81 Bluebird. Worked on them here at the Awesome Possum DIY Ranch (awesomepossum.app). Thanks to Phil and all here for their help!
The kitchen, bath and bedroom (with mountain scene) are all done from reclaimed 2x12s that we pulled down from an old car port and cut into 1 1/2" strips.
Total cost was well under $300 as we also used reclaimed and surplus insulation from other skoolie builds here.
The mountain scene was 1/2" thick planks on plywood sub-floor, while the kitchen and bath were 1 1/2" thick so no plywood sub needed. Screwed and glued the planks right to the furring strips.
The only "new" materials used were the 2 pieces of plywood we burnt for the front floors, and screws, glue and brad nails. Oh and a gallon of clear poly.
New full-time #buslifer