Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2007, 12:51 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Olde Skool update 5-5-07

Hey All,

What a day it has been. Could not ask for a better day to work on the bus.
If I was to go by what I accomplished on my to do list for today… I mean besides getting out of bed, I only got one thing done that was one my official list of things to do today…
I didn’t even go yardin’ today, which was at the top of my list… in fact, I didn’t even call the guy at the local wrecking yard to see if I could talk him down a few bucks on the clearance light I want…
I didn’t make it to Home Depot or Wal*Mart, in fact, I stayed right here in town all day.
I spent most of the day in the bus doing things I hadn’t planned to do…
and didn’t do any of things that I had… such is life…
I spent the majority of the day… either sitting in the Kaptn’s seat or laying around on the floor… I did get a lot done however…
I did a lot of rewiring in the main “bus” panel and now have accessories that I didn’t have before… like defrosters and fresh air fans. I got the power end of the back up lights all wired in with a new wire and a new switch… oh, and I also got a 12-volt power plug hooked up. Now, I can listen to my Bose wave radio without being plugged in to the house… that is major right there. I can plug a portable cd player into it and it sounds incredible in the bus… it's not the system I’m gonna keep in the bus, but it sure is nice to listen to when yer out there workin’.
I think I spent more time un-doing stuff than I actually did doing stuff …
I also managed to get the new turn signal switch mounted in the freshly painted column.
I did a lot of cleaning and vacuuming… there is lots of that to do… at this point, it doesn’t like there will ever be an end to the cleaning part…
Right now, my body is telling me that I really need to get horizontal…

Be blessed,
KaptnKAOS

Olde Skool '68 Ford Bluebird bus "Shorty"
https://rides.webshots.com/album/559029491BwEQCZ
KaptnKAOS is offline   Reply With Quote