Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #21
Bus Crazy

Year: 1996
Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW_Steve View Post
In my fifth wheel trailer I plumbed the urine into a removable five gallon tank in one of the outside storage bays. Worked out OK. It could become a handful if I let it get too full but better than having to empty it every other day.
Yeah, that's a thought too....might be simpler than a grey tank. We've got room for another grey tank (30-40 ish gallons?) but it would require rerouting the exhaust out the side. Just so damned many projects to get around to!

Old 09-08-2019, 10:19 AM   #22
Bus Geek

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Bru View Post
Yeah, that's a thought too....might be simpler than a grey tank. We've got room for another grey tank (30-40 ish gallons?) but it would require rerouting the exhaust out the side. Just so damned many projects to get around to!
You get some funny looks when you carry a 5 gallon bucket into a rest area bathroom.......
PNW_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 07:07 PM   #23
Almost There

Year: 1994
Coachwork: International
Chassis: Thomas Vista
Engine: DT 408 6.7L
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW_Steve View Post
You get some funny looks when you carry a 5 gallon bucket into a rest area bathroom.......
Ahaha never thought about that

Love that idea though, I'm hoping to have enough room for another grey, but in the meantime plumbing in a smaller tank for the fluids would be nicer then hauling it out every day.

The composting toilet is probably my most uncertain thing about the build, but on the flip, I did not want to have to plan around a black tank and toilet, I hear good things about the natures head though so it's the best option (IMO)

01Marc
that was my thought too, I figured I would give it a go at least. We are already carful about the soaps and shampoo's etc we use and they are all-natural/biodegradable, so when we are in off-grid spots I figured we would have no problem dumping our grey, given we are very careful what goes in it.

But I've got the extra room (I hope) to do another so I'll probably end up adding more grey cap in the future, going to see how the hanging job on the first holds up and refine it as needed.
scloughcarroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 07:09 PM   #24
Almost There

Quote:
hmm I have space in the rear undercarriage passenger side too I was wondering how to utilize because the exhaust runs through it, now you have me thinking about altering the exhaust to gain some room
Old 09-10-2019, 11:29 PM   #25
Almost There

Pictures Update from last post

A couple more shots if the windows covered, from inside and outside.

Some I had to steal from an Instagram story because of a lost phone so excuse the captions from them
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0148.JPG   IMG_0149.JPG   IMG_0153.JPG   IMG_0155.JPG  
Old 09-11-2019, 12:18 AM   #26
Almost There

Next Steps, Interior Ceiling Install - Hot Water Heater - Ceiling lights install etc

After the solar panels on, and in an order I can't really remember we did some smaller jobs.

Added these very nice lights I found on superbrightleds.com, I put one over our front door, and another over the hood for convenience if I need to check the coolant etc in the dark.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...en/4413/12479/

weird name of the site but good service, I do like their stuff, saw another member somewhere used these dual dimmer switches which I love also, and are 12v perfect for my ceiling pods! got them at the bus now.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...20w/1505/3528/

I also put in some offroad lights on the side of the bus about halfway back as general area lights, since we plan to be off-grid often its a plus to be able to light up around the bus from inside.

I then installed the wiring for my 12v ceiling pods, I got the 3W ones from amzon.ca, can't remember the name off and but I have seen them often on builds. I mistakenly ordered the 2W ones at first, so kept those 6 for area's I don't need bright light, bedroom, under counter lights etc. I used 14AWG primary wire for the runs to the side of the bus and have them just sitting above the windows currently for me to do the runs to fuse panel later.

I've done a lot of work on the electrical plan (my terminology is not very advanced so sorry in advance for botching it if I do LOL), I am currently revising the last changes now (Present day) as a bring in an electrician to assist me with the 120V outlets and my various connections throughout the system. I'll put up the PDF when I finish because its just to much to try to type. but to simplify the Solar system I'm building

I am running 8 100W technology panels, in two arrays made up of 4 panels in series, with arrays running in parallel

To charge controller - Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 150/85-Tr

Pumping into an 800Ah 12V bank

I will have a 700-1000 Watt Pure Sin Wave inverter, I had a nice one picked but found a Gopower 700 watt locally for 300 so am trying to get that currently

Supplementing this with an Energizer 3200W inverter Gen as a backup, and for Air con and High draw items

Anywho... I put up the wires for the ceiling pods and Fantastic fan there are 10 in the main area of the bus, 2 in the bathroom, and 3 in the bedroom. I ran the wires through the ceiling insulation with some hard plastic tubing I found locally to protect them, I was trying to find half loom but it was expensive as hell for some reason, ordered it online but this got the job done.

Then we started the ceiling, I chose to use 5/16's thick notty pine tongue and groove interior panelling. I attached it to the OSB furring strips I had attached to the ceiling struts throughout the bus using flat head wood screws/ #10 3/4".

Prior to this I had installed 2 layers of EPS foam in the ceiling and taped he seams throughout.

I had also installed studs attached between the metal ribs of the bus throughout the ceiling where I needed to attach walls. I decided to complete the ceiling first, as I figured it would be easier to attach the framing to the ceiling, and then just make the wall match the curve, rather then having to do my tongue and groove ceiling around the studs attached to the metal ribs...

Now the install was tough on the curves, I think no matter what it is its tough so thats ok. I had to be careful and predrill a small divot to the screws sat flush, and I could not screw too far or I would hit metal, pop out the OSB and have to replace the OSB...... I got good at not doing this LOL

If I did it again I would have used thicker OSB, 3/4 if possible to get a good bite from the screws. headroom was a concern and I needed all I could get so this is how I did it.

It took 3 days to complete the ceiling, the front was especially tricky as the vistas slope down in the front few ribs... lots of forcing the boards together and glueing connections, then screwing it into the OSB.

I used a hole saw and did my pot lights as we went, making sure I did not hit the wires.

After finishing we had planned to stain, but after looking at the process and relizing it would reveal any issues and flaws, and I was worried about screws maybe working out under vibration I wanted to be able to fix flaws with a coat of paint.

So we went with an oil-based primer, and then top-coated all in white and I am glad we did! made it feel very big and bright inside, and will let us use more wood in the rest of the bus and floor.

Then we connected the lights throughout and put an inner flange on the fan and skylight, Looking good!
Attached Thumbnails
58300758899__E8236676-434C-4919-8E9F-B76A4B3978AE.jpg   IMG_1717 (1).jpg   IMG_4736 (1).jpg   IMG_4745.jpg   IMG_0004.JPG  

IMG_0001.JPG   IMG_0015.JPG   IMG_0011.JPG   IMG_0007.JPG   IMG_0154.jpg  

IMG_0150.jpg   IMG_0124.PNG   IMG_0094.jpg   IMG_0093.jpg  
Old 09-11-2019, 12:42 AM   #27
Almost There

Almost current!

Well almost to current day now! Recently we have installed our On Demand hot water heater.

We went with the Girard 2GWHAM on-demand unit, it was pricey but well-reviewed and made for the purpose.

Install went fairly well, you do have to cut a massive hole, so I measured ALOT, did the install over 2 days. I cut through the rub rails on the bus, removing a section of the bottom and cutting into the top, I placed it over a wheel well in the rear where a closet will be. I cut it so it would sit on the little metal lip that runs around the bus and had seats attached to it.

go it positioned, cleaned up my cuts, built a little platform for it to sit on, then installed and sealed the unit and door with butyl tape and Polyurathane caulk, self tappers all around.

end result in the pictures! Happy with it in general will see how it goes when hooked up.

After this I intalled our back up cams, I went with https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 camera's and a 9inch screen, these are the wired version. I put two on the back, one to capture from my bumper back approx 8 feet for direct behind me, and another looking up and away from the back. And one on each side for blindspots and aux mirrors. Will be adding some reverse lights and Aux lights eventually and upgrading my headlights.

Interesting note, to flip the camera to use sideways I had to actually go and open the cam up, and not just flip the lens (doing this makes it out of focus) but pull the whole board, flip it 90 degrees and reinstall.... worked for me! you can flip with the remote but not to sideways.

ran the wires up the sides to the front.

Then we finished the rear interior wall, put back the rear metal that went around the windows, but replaced the sides with 1/4 inch finished ply, painted it white. We also did the rear bulkhead the same way, attached with furring strips and mounting plates made of 2/4's. We made a big template out of cardboard by using a stick and pen to trace the curvature of the ceiling, then cutting down the template and putting it up and retracing using a pen until we got it right, then I cut the wood with a Skilsaw and did the same thing until it was just right, a little more caulk and a paint job and the back interior is done! This will end up being a small garage area behind out bedroom and is pretty basic.

Then we got started on our interior walls! Starting at the bathroom we started on the shower. I framed it pretty standard, 3 1/2 nails and screws, built the baseplate and studs out then got it in position and install the "top plate" in sections. I ended up using nails, screws, angle supports, t supports etc in various spots to make it extra firm.

We completed the shower, then the free-standing wall that will separate the front, and then installed the framing for our sink!

Will be working on the interior plumbing very soon.

The grey plumbing is roughed in under the bus, PVC running into a main 2 1.2 pipe to the grey tank, with a valve before the tank so I can shut it off when driving.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0094.jpg   IMG_0156.JPG   IMG_0152.JPG   IMG_0151.JPG   IMG_0145.JPG  

IMG_0144.JPG   IMG_0143.JPG   IMG_0142.JPG   IMG_0141.JPG   IMG_0139.JPG  

IMG_0138.JPG   IMG_0097.JPG   IMG_0091.JPG   IMG_0090.JPG   IMG_0088.JPG  

IMG_0125 - Copy.PNG   IMG_0094 - Copy.JPG  
Old 09-11-2019, 10:41 AM   #28
Almost There

Currently working on our plumbing delivery lines. I am planning on using PEX A (Uponer)... I love the cold expansion fittings but not the price! Also, it is a challenge to find here in Canada. I lucked out and have a Noble Plumbing supply store here in town, they sell to professionals but I am hoping to do a cash sale with them for the fittings.

I noticed they seem to sell by the package, so some items like the valves will be expensive if I have to purchase them in packs of 10... for these, I may contact a local plumber and see if they will sell me some parts from their personal stock.

I found the expansion tool on Amazon.com so will probably buy the hand tool to get it done.

I'm going to use the SHURFLO 4008-101-A65 pump and accumulator tank for our pump.

Will get some pictures up as I go and get parts
Old 09-11-2019, 06:35 PM   #29
Mini-Skoolie

4x4 full length Luxury schoolie?

Has anyone ever built a 4x4 Luxury schoolie on a 90 passenger flat nose Thomas bus?
See Pic below?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f882e8be12.jpg

We were about to buy a coach but decided not to because of the Coaches low ground clearance.

Aside from the cost, is there any reason that a full size 90 passenger bus could not be transformed into a rolling palace . . . and go off road.

Thank You
The Rolling Bones.
TheRollingBones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:29 AM   #30
Almost There

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRollingBones View Post
Has anyone ever built a 4x4 Luxury schoolie on a 90 passenger flat nose Thomas bus?
See Pic below?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f882e8be12.jpg

We were about to buy a coach but decided not to because of the Coaches low ground clearance.

Aside from the cost, is there any reason that a full size 90 passenger bus could not be transformed into a rolling palace . . . and go off road.

Thank You
The Rolling Bones.

Good question, and something I was interested in. The issue with using a school bus, especially a full size if #1 like you mentioned cost, getting a 4x4 full size but here is rare, especially a school bus. 4x4 buses are normally used for specific things and not sold off cheap and in good condition like school buses, which is a big draw of the school bus platform.

Look at Toyota coaster buses, they are common in Australia and yes are 4x4, if you're looking for a full-size 4x4 platform the Australians have the BEST machines, look at these pics

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/402650022933145145/
https://www.google.com/search?q=aust...Jj0E6gM:&vet=1

Now your gonna notice right off the bat wheelbase is shorter, a 90 pass bus is long, long wheelbase and 4x4 makes for lots of chances to high centre, and wreck your underside.

Next, 4x4 takes more power, with a massive heavy build your going to need a power plant to match.

Another thing to think about is your living items inside, 4x4ing is turbulent, not good for plumbing, wiring, and your stuff so a ton of thought needs to be put into keeping things from falling, getting wrecked etc

size if a bitch too, Australia has tons of room, your 4x4 tracks are not hemmed in on all sides by tree's and you can turn around, here in BC the tracks are not suited for buses you could travel a long way before finding a pull out suited to turn that thing.

School bus suspension is also not up to snuff, it's not made for off road and your rig will suffer accordingly. I'm sure you could custom build it but if you have that much money you should just buy a purpose-built 4x4

Look at Mercedes Unimog now that is an offroad beast, I've seen them with camper rigs before, but it's not a 90 pass school bus

Personally I am upgrading my shocks to improve ride, may look at doing something to the leaf springs as well BUT I am not offroading my bus, I'll have a little jeep pulled to do that best I will do is a short jump up a logging road to a camp spot I have scouted in my pull vehicle to ensure I can make it
Old 09-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #31
Almost There

Plumbing - Finding Parts

Hey! So I found my supplier for Pex A (Uponer) fittings and tubing.

My local Noble Plumbing supply depot will sell to me even though I am not a pro. Another plus they said they will not do returns but will custom order my products so I do not need to buy fittings by the pack but can get the number I need. This was HUGE because some of the packs like the brass ball valves, which I need 4 or so came in packs of 10, and would cost 200-300 for the pack LOL

I am going with the ProPex Cold Expansion fittings, seems like the easiest and most secure fittings to use in the skoolie. I found the expansion tool on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 09-15-2019, 10:47 AM   #32
Almost There

Wall behind sink, Electrical cubby, and starting the bed frame

Today I finished off the wall behind the sink, framed it so we can put some kind of wall facing on, maybe will tile it? Still not sure whether to tile or just cement the shower too.

We originally intended to make the sink in the shower, but it became a worry that we might get leaking through the sink as it would be boxed out of the shower, and there will be electrical and our hot water heater below it.

So we just made the shower 3 straight walls, debating what to finish with, was going to be tile, then found direct to stud sheeting called Maax Utile, but then found out it cant be cut down without delaminating, so back to tiles but worried about leaking in the future from vibration, so thinking maybe just cement, or whatever the waterproofing stuff is, I have seen a few showers with just the raw cement walls and it is a nice look... not sure... will update on that when we make a decision!

Started on the bed frame as well, it will be linked into the centre beam that is holding the tank in place, which is bolted through the bus floor. It will have drawers, size TBD. Hoping to get this all roughed in and get the plumbing in ASAP.

Got a bunch of plumbing bits from amazon, Including a 12 V marine bilge fan I am going to use to ventilate the shower steam, and some nice stainless steel intake/outtake things.

Pex A tool arrived! Had to get it from Amazon.com because of pricing, Good quality it seems, man, it came from Jacksonville Florida to BC in a day! American FedEx is Fast as ****! Will update when I get the expansion fitting and give it a go
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0176.jpg   IMG_0177.jpg   IMG_0178.jpg  
Old 09-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #33
Bus Crazy

That's coming together nicely, man. Our bed is in about the same location (ours is full size, dunno what size yours is) and if you leave that aisle clear you should find you have plenty of room to get dressed and have easy/convenient access to the back door. We put a closet in the back corner so it's a bit of a tight squeeze, but not so bad. We put a magnetic screen door in the back door and it allows very good ventilation for the entire bus.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:30 PM   #34
Almost There

Quote:
That's coming together nicely, man. Our bed is in about the same location (ours is full size, dunno what size yours is) and if you leave that aisle clear you should find you have plenty of room to get dressed and have easy/convenient access to the back door. We put a closet in the back corner so it's a bit of a tight squeeze, but not so bad. We put a magnetic screen door in the back door and it allows very good ventilation for the entire bus.
Thanks! Our bed is a full-size queen, we joke about putting in a king and having nothing but bed in the rear.

Definitely keeping the aisle clear, now have drawers in and still lots of room just as you said! Likewise, I am planning on a closet in the back, and going to wall off the back, I have a couple of feet between the bedframe and door and wanted to put a little garage area + under access to the pump and stuff
Old 10-09-2019, 11:37 PM   #35
Almost There

More done in the back of the bus

We're keeping it going in the back of the bus. I finished the bedframe and added drawers under it. 5 in total with one over the "Stair" that covers the wheel well. I am still going to add facers on all the drawers to bring them out and cover the gaps where you can see the frame.

Last two drawers spaces are going to be a double cat bed.... which they will probably won't use but hey thought that counts.

A few of the studs for the rear wall are up too now, it will be walled off to form a garage in the back, and a closet will go in the corner.

I got onto the plumbing as well, the grey lines are roughed in under the bus, (so hard routing over the frame in places....) thats been done for months though.

I recently did the delivery lines, most of them... the pump is missing as it just came in today, going to complete this ASAP.

I'll put up picks of the delivery lines and explain them after they are in. For now let's just say PROPEX seems to be great! Goes together easy, and is a very tight seal. We will see when I pressure test but for now it seems great!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0237.jpg   IMG_0247.jpg   IMG_0254.jpg   IMG_0256.jpg   IMG_0258.jpg  

IMG_0259.jpg   IMG_0261.jpg  
Old 01-07-2020, 04:50 PM   #36
Almost There

Flooring, Cabinets, electrical qand much more!

Hey! Not a ton of time so I'm going to dump a bunch of shots of the progress we have made since and point form it to keep it short. Lots done and its exciting!

*IF ANYONE READING THIS WANTS MORE INFO PLEASE JUST ASK, IM LOW ON TIME SO GOING FAST BUT SUPER HAPPY TO SHARE HOW I DID THINGS AND MY EXPERIENCE*

Ok so since the rear drawers were completed we have done a lot of changes.

- Cat Beds under our bed roughed in, just need to be covered in material and have a pad added (We will see if these are used, and if not more storage)

- Rear wall between bed and garage framed

- Plumbing fresh delivery lines completed throughout, and pump, Accumulator Tank and strainer installed

-Greywater plumbing under bus completed, tank was hung a while back but now it is all connected (this sucked getting pipes over the frame in certain spots...... not fun)

-Framed out and added a wall to make an electrical cubby in the bedroom, this will have a door eventually

- Electrical 12V wire runs completed throughout and 2 12V fuse panels added (12V includes all lights, fridge, pump, USB and 12V outlets etc) we still need to hook up all switches and appliances and 120Voutlets

- Shower plumbing installed

- Shower got cement board added to it, caulked and ready for tape and thin-set nice size! the tray is 32"X32"

- We made a nice set of 2 upper cabinets, one in the bedroom and another in the kitchen
(Kitchen is anchored to studs I installed prior to doing the ceiling, and the back is anchored to the metal joists as it was an afterthought, both very secure)

- We made all of our base cabinets ourselves as well, and then used Ikea inners and fittings etc

This worked really well actually I just used the dimensions and added a kick, then did it all out of 3/4 ply, inners went in and because they adjust so well it was pretty easy, doors and fittings are great quality and I think it looks great! Plus soft close everything

Fridge will go next to the wall, stove between the 2 smaller base cabinets

- and we installed our flooring, we went with a vinyl planking, it was expensive but is 100% waterproof and very nice feel, plus easy to install went it pretty well!

- Also we added a bunch of walls here we could and painted, but now are planning to go over with a shiplap or some kind of wall covering rather than flat white ply.

Lots to do still but getting closer, much of what is left is just trim and finishing work now! and a few more big hurdles, cant wait!
Attached Thumbnails
Photo 2019-10-06, 5 03 49 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-15, 1 01 31 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-15, 1 01 58 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-15, 1 02 00 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-23, 12 49 48 PM.jpg  

Photo 2019-10-31, 3 39 50 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 40 04 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 40 35 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 40 47 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 41 04 PM.jpg  

Photo 2019-10-31, 3 41 14 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 41 32 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 42 10 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-10-31, 3 42 26 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-01, 3 09 13 PM.jpg  

Photo 2019-11-01, 5 59 38 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-01, 5 59 54 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-04, 11 08 58 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-04, 2 35 29 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-04, 2 35 54 PM.jpg  

Old 01-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #37
Almost There

rest of the pics from last post

Here are the rest of the images from the last post
Attached Thumbnails
Photo 2019-11-07, 4 42 23 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-07, 4 42 50 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-11-24, 3 21 29 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-04, 2 18 56 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-06, 8 59 12 PM.jpg  

Photo 2019-12-06, 8 59 19 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-07, 2 19 22 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-08, 4 01 35 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-08, 4 01 49 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-08, 4 01 59 PM.jpg  

Photo 2019-12-13, 5 21 38 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-13, 5 21 53 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-13, 5 21 53 PM (1).jpg   Photo 2019-12-14, 6 49 25 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-17, 2 46 49 PM.jpg  

Photo 2019-12-18, 7 36 15 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-18, 7 36 24 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-21, 2 30 56 PM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 03 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 21 AM.jpg  

Old 01-07-2020, 05:00 PM   #38
Almost There

Even more pics

More pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 21 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 28 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 35 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 44 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 49 AM.jpg  

Photo 2019-12-22, 11 35 58 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 36 06 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 36 20 AM.jpg   Photo 2019-12-22, 11 36 28 AM.jpg   Photo 2020-01-05, 11 56 15 AM.jpg  

Photo 2020-01-05, 11 56 52 AM.jpg  
Old 01-07-2020, 05:54 PM   #39
Bus Crazy

Looking good, man...it's starting to look livable! Don't ya love it when it starts taking shape?
Old 06-26-2022, 11:28 AM   #40
Almost There

Well! Coming up on 4 years later on this year we have been working on this project and we are finally almost finished! Gonna be a short post but I wanted to include pics. Recently we have completed a lot of stuff, in short form:

- Interior is complete except for some minor changes for closets and storage we will figure after we move in

- Electrical is complete and working! all Victron and renogy components 800W of panels, 400AH of lithium batteries etc etc if you want details let me know its a lot lol

- Plumbing is almost done, 2 leaks to take care of and fixing some leaking grey lines under the bus where it goes over the frame (so hard)

- Gas lines are in for appliances and checked, I decided to go with a quick-connect system and use regular propane cylinders I will unhook while driving, it was cheap and made me feel safe with not having it professionally installed.

- A front area that had a hole was welded and reinforced and I redid all the floors in the driver's area, welded it all up, cleaned and painted everything

- Put in a Diesel heater in the front and some piping to distribute the heat it works great!

There's probably more in forgetting the pics tell the story. Next we are painting the bus in the next few weeks, I just finished sanding and grinding the body that's a lot of work!
Using a raptor liner tinted beige and black for different sections, along with our already completed white roof (elastomeric) Im will put up more pics when I complete that!
Attached Thumbnails
untitled-32.jpg   untitled-33.jpg   untitled-31.jpg   untitled-29.jpg   untitled-27.jpg  

untitled-22.jpg   untitled-30.jpg   untitled-34.jpg   untitled-28.jpg   untitled-26.jpg  

untitled-24.jpg   untitled-25.jpg   untitled-3.jpg   untitled-4.jpg   untitled-1.jpg  

untitled-10.jpg   untitled-8.jpg   untitled-6.jpg   untitled-11.jpg   untitled-17.jpg  

Tags
international, international 3600, thomas vista 3600