Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2017, 08:39 AM   #1

Year: 1998
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Engine: CAT 3126
Rated Cap: 84 Passenger
Two Nerds in a Bus

We have purchased and started our conversion. There are sooooo many things to get done and we are trying to get our website up and running!! I figured I could post some of the progress pics and let you all know our current plans on the conversion.

Our name is Two Nerds in a Bus and we are from the Greater Cleveland area. We bought a 98 Blue Bird All American FE Bus with only 155k miles for $3,000 off publicsurplus.com. Its a great bid site that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a bus. We got all the service records with her and she drives like a dream (minus right now because we drained all the coolant when we cut the heater hoses inside the bus, oops lol)

We already have all the seats out, the floor down to the sheet metal and all the panels off the ceiling and walls.

Next step is to grind down the rust and treat it with some Klean-Strip Phosphoric Prep and Etch and then a nice coat of rustoleum. Then its off to the roof raises

More coming soon!!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0002-800px.jpg   IMG_0004-800px.jpg   IMG_6357.jpg   IMG_6383.jpg   IMG_6497.jpg  

IMG_6504.jpg  

scottinabox is offline   Reply With Quote