Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
Bus Crazy

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: AARE
Engine: 3116 Cat 250hp
Rated Cap: Just the two of us.
bapos needs help

I got this e-mail from bapos

Quote:
Dick

My name is Terry …. Aka bapos….. on the schoolie message board. If you can look me up on there you will find I am there.

I am having an issue trying to get back on there. No I didn’t get kicked out but for some reason I got logged out and put in my password but obviously its not the right one. So I sent a request to retrieve my password… that mail never comes in to mail box?

I made a bapos2 account with a different email address to try and at least get on the board to request one of the admins to help me out but the activation email never came to that address.

I am kind of scrambling to find ways to get messages to the admins who can help, which is how I found your site and email address.

I would appreciate if you can pass a PM to one of the admins or post up in everything else area to see what can be done to get me back in there?

If you cant please let me know and Ill keep on fighting.

Thanks

Terry aka Bapos
Can any of the moderators help with this?

somewhereinusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
Skoolie

Re: bapos needs help

Thanks for the info Dick.

There isn't anything us moderators can do. I spoke with Steve on the phone almost a week ago and explained to him what was going on. I thought we left the conversation with a solution to the problems but nothing has been done by him yet. I have sent him numerous messages since then without response. I am attempting everything I can to get the issues here resolved. I am aware that the website is not sending out membership confirmations or any other emails for that matter. With Steve being the only administrator on this site there is nobody that can correct the issues other than him. It is unfortunate. The only abilities us moderators have is to approve, delete and move posts.

All I can say at this point is I will continue trying and hopefully we can get these issues resolved soon. Hang in there bapos.

Thanks,

Brandon
travelinwithus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

Bapos, and everyone else, needs to write all his passwords down in a little book. I use a book designed to hold business cards. I write the websites & passwords on blank print your own business cards. All I need to remember is where I put the book. You do stuff like that when you suffer from CRS (Can't Remember ****)!
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Year: 2001
Chassis: International Amtran RE
Engine: DT466E/MD3060
Rated Cap: 78

im back in and up and going. once the site was fixed just reset the password and good to go

thanks guys and gals
bapos is offline   Reply With Quote