Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2020, 06:36 PM   #1
Traveling

Year: None
Coachwork: None
Chassis: None
Engine: None
Rated Cap: None
Double-return when posting

Is anyone else having this problem? Over the past couple days a single return to start a paragraph has caused a repeat that didn't show when typing but showed after submitting the post. Quite annoying to me, and I've seen it before, but don't know what caused it or how it was sorted out.

CHEESE_WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 07:12 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE_WAGON View Post
Is anyone else having this problem? Over the past couple days a single return to start a paragraph has caused a repeat that didn't show when typing but showed after submitting the post. Quite annoying to me, and I've seen it before, but don't know what caused it or how it was sorted out.

The entire time I've used this site, I have had really weird and random spacing issues. I almost always have to immediately edit my posts after posting to correct weird line spacing issues. Sometimes up to 3 or 4 blank lines between paragraphs.

I have not been able to identify what the cause is, and have never experienced this on any other website.

Like you, it doesn't show up until after posting.
dzl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
Bus Nut

^ Case in point, each of those was a single line space before posting. At least that is uniform and only double spaces, sometimes it can be very random for me.
dzl_ is offline   Reply With Quote