Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
Almost There

Making threads worthy of being "stickies"

Hello,

Seeing as I'm new to the skoolie community, (but not new to being on/using forums) I've utilized the search function and been able to find leads to most of what I was looking for, but I have a basic question.

I was always pretty good at researching and writing formal reports and papers on a given topic. Is there a format that while I'm doing my research on things relating to conversions that I could make a detailed, informative thread (in the proper category of-course) on said topic or discovery of information that I might find helpful for others?

I'm not saying that I want to write end-all be-all literature to only be made into stickies. I just mean that if I want to write an article giving some clear insight into a topic that I have found as extra helpful, could I submit it to the Admins for a review and if they feel it's good enough to become a sticky that it be made as such?

Yuuyia_Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #2
Site Team

Typically threads evolve organically so you are welcome to post up to document a build or specific undertaking.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:44 PM   #3
Almost There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Typically threads evolve organically so you are welcome to post up to document a build or specific undertaking.
Yeah that's sorta what I figured. I'm still researching all sorts of stuff and taking notes. Once I get enough of a topic that I feel I understand it properly I'll drop an adequately titled thread in the appropriate area and just let it hang out. If it stickies then awesome. If not, that's fine too..
Yuuyia_Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote