Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2021, 05:08 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 2000
Coachwork: IC / Amtran
Chassis: 3000 / 33' Flat Nose
Engine: IC T444E / Allison MT643
Rated Cap: 72 Kids / 48 Adults
Posts not showing up in "New Posts"

When I click on new posts, I don't ever see my posts or new threads listed. Yet, when I go to the forum I wrote it in, it's there. I see other posts from the same forum listed in the New Post.

What may I need to do to have my posts show up in New Posts?

Thanks.

Old 03-14-2021, 06:43 PM   #2
Traveling

Year: None
Coachwork: None
Chassis: None
Engine: None
Rated Cap: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
When I click on new posts, I don't ever see my posts or new threads listed. Yet, when I go to the forum I wrote it in, it's there. I see other posts from the same forum listed in the New Post.

What may I need to do to have my posts show up in New Posts?

Thanks.
Only shows the last 18 most-recently-updated threads. If others had new posts at the same time on other threads, the thread you posted on could be getting bumped down. Also, it could take some time for the server to update any threads posted, and you should also consider that it could be a browser issue. I've never had this problem myself.
CHEESE_WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 07:37 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 2000
Coachwork: IC / Amtran
Chassis: 3000 / 33' Flat Nose
Engine: IC T444E / Allison MT643
Rated Cap: 72 Kids / 48 Adults
Hi,

Sorry, after sending a "thank" to you, I checked the New Post post times. There are posts listed from 8:30am, mine was posted the the main drive train forum at 1:30 and it's 5:30 now.

Just checking to see how long it might take for the server to load up a new thread and post it.

Again, I see all my threads in the forums I'm posting to, just never seen one in the New Posts.

I'm using Chrome as my browser. What are you using? Maybe I can try that browser.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2021, 09:53 PM   #4
Traveling

Year: None
Coachwork: None
Chassis: None
Engine: None
Rated Cap: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
Hi,

Sorry, after sending a "thank" to you, I checked the New Post post times. There are posts listed from 8:30am, mine was posted the the main drive train forum at 1:30 and it's 5:30 now.

Just checking to see how long it might take for the server to load up a new thread and post it.

Again, I see all my threads in the forums I'm posting to, just never seen one in the New Posts.

I'm using Chrome as my browser. What are you using? Maybe I can try that browser.

Thanks.
I use Firefox, but I've found that disabling trackers will cause login and refresh problems, so be aware of that. That could be part of your issue, but it certainly sounds as though something is off. It does go by the last 18 threads with new posts, with threads posted to most recently taking priority in descending order.
CHEESE_WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote