Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: 3800 International
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 72
product reviews

It would be nice if we had a spot for product reviews for things that we can use for our bus, could be things like part numbers and brands of stuff that works well or fits a bus. Anything from dishes to trailer hitchs to wires radios, to carpet. i will make easyer to find if grouped in one category.
gbstewart

Old 04-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Re: product reviews

This looks like a good place to put it...........
Old 04-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
Bus Geek

Year: 1986
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: 40 ft All American FE
Engine: 8.2LTA Fuel Pincher DD V8
Rated Cap: 89

It would be nice if we posted reviews of stuff we actually used ourselves.

Also it would be nice if you have an actual experience with the same product that is different that you post it in the same thread.

If you have experience with a similar product that you think is a better choice, then please just post something like "I preferred using XYZ to do the same thing. Please see the review I posted here..." NO MORE and give link to your review. That way it prevents things from getting nasty and not everyone has access to the same products.

And please no "that's stupid" posts. Just because a product will be a solution for only a few, those few will deeply appreciate the information.

And I think it would be a good idea if you know something that is dangerous about the product or how it's used, then post actual facts and links not "My best friend's third cousin's college roommate in college next door neighbour knew someone who...." type stories.

The product reviews and info we post on here is read not only days but years later. When you do a review, it might be a good idea to keep that in mind. Links go away with alarming frequency. So product names, model numbers, complete descriptions where possible are a good thing. Amazon so far has been the best link to give in addition to manufacturer websites. I feel it's up to the reader to be a good consumer and locate the best buy by doing their own homework.
https://lorndavi.wordpress.com/blog/
https://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0340a6ff.jpg
lornaschinske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Bus Nut

Year: 1993
Coachwork: AmTran
Chassis: IHC
Engine: Dt360
Rated Cap: 19

Great idea. I'd like to see a dedicated subforum for these reviews, right next to Conversion Discussion.