Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2018, 11:11 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Profile editing

I have tried unsuccessfully to edit my profile also the profile picture. Does anyone know the way to do this I'm on android version 7 accessing with tapatalk. Thanks!

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

golfersmurf57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:11 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfersmurf57 View Post
I have tried unsuccessfully to edit my profile also the profile picture. Does anyone know the way to do this I'm on android version 7 accessing with tapatalk. Thanks!

Have you tried through skoolie.net through a computer? Apps are often streamlined...may not work on the app :shrugs: my 2 cents...good luck

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
Jdawgsfanasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:15 AM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 1997
Rated Cap: 15 passenger
Quote:

Go to: control panel (USER CP)

select: edit Avatar. that is where you change out the profile picture you use.
I find a picture that I want to use, name it something I will recognize and save it on my desktop.

Good luck. If it doesn't work the first time, go have a glass of wine and come back tomorrow.
Peach Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:34 AM   #4
Bus Nut

Year: 92
Coachwork: Thomas Built
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 5.9L
Rated Cap: 77
Quote:

with tapatalk its a bit harder to navigate. you'll have two profiles if on tapatalk. one for tapatalk and one for skoolie.net.

when on the main tapatalk page click the icon on the very left which is somewhat like a mini newspaper icon. then click "skoolie.net" should be the only one on yours unless signed up for more tapatalk forums. THEN once clicked skoolie, click the three dots that are in a column in the top right, next to the search icon. Click "my profile" and it will bring you to your skoolie.net profile, then all you do to change profile pic is click the round image near the top with the tiny camera icon.

hope this helps!
BurlKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:05 AM   #5
Bus Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawgsfanasty View Post
Have you tried through skoolie.net through a computer? Apps are often streamlined...may not work on the app :shrugs: my 2 cents...good luck

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk
I might after I get my replacement truck running paid $550 now up to.$1400 new tires starter and both fuel pumps oops forgot the tailgate them assholes at the golf course lost. So 1500. This is how to kill a Nissan hardbody in one try or less.

golfersmurf57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:37 AM   #6
Bus Geek

Coachwork: 97 Bluebird TC1000 5.9
I believe that truck wants to be a convertible.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:53 AM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
I might after I get my replacement truck running paid $550 now up to.$1400 new tires starter and both fuel pumps oops forgot the tailgate them assholes at the golf course lost. So 1500. This is how to kill a Nissan hardbody in one try or less.

I have the same truck in silver (not smashed). Missing a window crank now.... but just keeps on going. 212,000 miles now with minimal maintenance.