Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-29-2022, 09:54 AM   #41
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: West Ohio
Posts: 3,775
Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International 1753
Engine: 6.9 International
Rated Cap: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbacks2k4 View Post
Unofficial poll - would it be rude to start a thread listing the most overly dramatic YouTube channels out there... Ya know for entertainment purposes!?

Stumbled across another one today... "I bought a $3k bus but then overheated the engine and paid $25k for a new engine!"
Not really, unless we make it as such. It could be educational.

Like, Hey, you blew up your bus due to uneducation/ignorance, and it's just plain foolish to spend 25k on a 3k dollar vehicle. Learn to cut your losses and then buy another bus.

__________________
My build: The Silver Bullet https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f11/p...llet-9266.html
Booyah45828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:10 AM   #42
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: West Ohio
Posts: 3,775
Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International 1753
Engine: 6.9 International
Rated Cap: 65
I've often times been unsympathetic to those that experience misfortunes like that. They put themselves in that scenario jumping feet first into the unknown, with no real skill set to help them.

Recently I've been trying not to be that way, because nobody was born knowing everything. As much as older generations want to bemoan about the younger ones, who's really at fault? The teacher for not teaching, or the student for not learning?

I'm 4th generation mechanic, I was in a shop very early in my life and was mentored and learned from that. If someone wasn't in that situation, can I fault them for not knowing what I know? I don't think you can. And it's not just mechanical abilities, it's work ethic, responsibility, accountability, dedication, problem solving, etc.

All the attributes people love to say that can't be taught. And they're incorrect at that, as those attributes are taught, they're just taught at a very early age. I was taught early how to check the oil. I see daily the reasons why I need to check the oil. And I interact with people daily that don't check the oil, didn't know they had to, and had no idea on how to.

A qoute I see often is about how the owners manual for the model T instructed people how to set the valve lash, whereas today's owners manuals caution people against drinking battery acid. Is it because people today are dumber then people of yesterday? Or is it because the people of yesterday were shitty teachers for the people of today?
__________________
My build: The Silver Bullet https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f11/p...llet-9266.html
Booyah45828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 05:37 PM   #43
Bus Crazy
 
Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,344
Year: 1971
Coachwork: Wayne
Chassis: International Loadstar 1700
Engine: 345 international V-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyah45828 View Post
I've often times been unsympathetic to those that experience misfortunes like that. They put themselves in that scenario jumping feet first into the unknown, with no real skill set to help them.

Recently I've been trying not to be that way, because nobody was born knowing everything. As much as older generations want to bemoan about the younger ones, who's really at fault? The teacher for not teaching, or the student for not learning?

I'm 4th generation mechanic, I was in a shop very early in my life and was mentored and learned from that. If someone wasn't in that situation, can I fault them for not knowing what I know? I don't think you can. And it's not just mechanical abilities, it's work ethic, responsibility, accountability, dedication, problem solving, etc.

All the attributes people love to say that can't be taught. And they're incorrect at that, as those attributes are taught, they're just taught at a very early age. I was taught early how to check the oil. I see daily the reasons why I need to check the oil. And I interact with people daily that don't check the oil, didn't know they had to, and had no idea on how to.

A qoute I see often is about how the owners manual for the model T instructed people how to set the valve lash, whereas today's owners manuals caution people against drinking battery acid. Is it because people today are dumber then people of yesterday? Or is it because the people of yesterday were shitty teachers for the people of today?

The not drinking battery acid has lawyers fingerprints all over it. They want to protect themselves( the manufacturer) from all kinds of stupid things that people could do, and the lawyers love personal injury lawsuits.


It is something I have to remind my older guys at the railroad, we are the teachers, and if the young guys mess up because we have not trained them, then we need to step up our training, rather then fussing at them.


I must say it does seem like 20, to 30 year olds seem to have not engaged life. They seem to be waiting for someone to push the "go" button.
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 06:19 PM   #44
Bus Crazy
 
kazetsukai's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Athens, TN
Posts: 1,573
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Amtran
Chassis: International RE
Engine: International T444e
Rated Cap: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyah45828 View Post
I've often times been unsympathetic to those that experience misfortunes like that. They put themselves in that scenario jumping feet first into the unknown, with no real skill set to help them.
What makes me most unsympathetic is that you often see these people drag others into their mess to bail them out. I don't think humility alone is any compensation for negligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
I must say it does seem like 20, to 30 year olds seem to have not engaged life. They seem to be waiting for someone to push the "go" button.
Yeah, one time some kid got a flat in front of my house. He had a nice red F150. His mother arrived shortly later and they had no idea what to do. When I went out there to see what was up I showed him the spare, his jack, etc... you should have seen the look in his eyes. It was all, from beginning to end, brand new. Had no idea any of it existed, let alone what to do with it. I ended up changing it for him.

Why this kind of thing isn't core curriculum in school, I have no idea. Somewhere, society has failed them, that's for sure.
kazetsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 06:54 PM   #45
Bus Crazy
 
HamSkoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 1,623
Year: 1996
Coachwork: AmTran (Now Navistar)
Engine: DT444E (7.3L) International
Rated Cap: 31,800 pounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyah45828 View Post
A qoute I see often is about how the owners manual for the model T instructed people how to set the valve lash, whereas today's owners manuals caution people against drinking battery acid. Is it because people today are dumber then people of yesterday? Or is it because the people of yesterday were shitty teachers for the people of today?

PART of it is the dumbing down of the American educational system.


I think the BIGGEST factor though is the proliferation of that lowest of the low professions.... the liability lawyer. When I was FIVE my mom and dad bought me a 120 projects electronics kit from Radio Shack. One of the projects was a very basic radio receiver. For the antenna it provided a single wire with a single prong with the instructions to insert it into the wide slot on a wall outlet.
Can you imagine that ever getting past a liability lawyer today?
__________________
YouTube: HAMSkoolie WEB: HAMSkoolie.com
We've done so much, for so long, with so little, we now do the impossible, overnight, with nothing. US Marines -- 6531, 3521. . . .Ret ASE brakes & elect. Ret (auto and aviation mech). Extra Class HAM, NAUI/PADI OpenWater diver
HamSkoolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 07:02 PM   #46
Bus Crazy
 
HamSkoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 1,623
Year: 1996
Coachwork: AmTran (Now Navistar)
Engine: DT444E (7.3L) International
Rated Cap: 31,800 pounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazetsukai View Post
Yeah, one time some kid got a flat in front of my house. He had a nice red F150. His mother arrived shortly later and they had no idea what to do. When I went out there to see what was up I showed him the spare, his jack, etc... you should have seen the look in his eyes. It was all, from beginning to end, brand new. Had no idea any of it existed, let alone what to do with it. I ended up changing it for him.
When I bought my late or ex wife (two different people now) the FIRST thing I would do is make them change the tire. Next was where to check the fluids. Next was to admonish them to NEVER let a lube shop "top off" the oil, brake fluid, etc. for a couple of reasons.
1) The guy is looking to upsale because he gets paid more
2) Lube shop employees are rarely educated in mechanics
3) If you top off my brake fluid I have no easy indicator of the condition of my pads and shoes. Plus, when I change them, brake fluid is going to go everywhere.



PRO TIP
If your brake fluid is low you either have a safety issue or worn pads that need replaced (which could be a safety issue). Don't top off brake fluid reservoirs.
__________________
YouTube: HAMSkoolie WEB: HAMSkoolie.com
We've done so much, for so long, with so little, we now do the impossible, overnight, with nothing. US Marines -- 6531, 3521. . . .Ret ASE brakes & elect. Ret (auto and aviation mech). Extra Class HAM, NAUI/PADI OpenWater diver
HamSkoolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 07:52 PM   #47
Bus Crazy
 
DeMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,574
Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
That's Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSkoolie View Post
When I bought my late or ex wife (two different people now) the FIRST thing I would do is make them change the tire. Next was where to check the fluids. Next was to admonish them to NEVER let a lube shop "top off" the oil, brake fluid, etc. for a couple of reasons.
1) The guy is looking to upsale because he gets paid more
2) Lube shop employees are rarely educated in mechanics
3) If you top off my brake fluid I have no easy indicator of the condition of my pads and shoes. Plus, when I change them, brake fluid is going to go everywhere.



PRO TIP
If your brake fluid is low you either have a safety issue or worn pads that need replaced (which could be a safety issue). Don't top off brake fluid reservoirs.
________________
Romantic honeymoon.
Foreign or domestic?


I picked mine up locally, for free (she bought my bs). No mechanical skills, however she does concrete, irrigation & tree removal.
__________________
Ceiling: Framing & Electrical Rough-in
Convert Hatch to AC & Roof Patch
🇺🇸 Frederick Douglass: "If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”
DeMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 01:44 PM   #48
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: West Ohio
Posts: 3,775
Year: 1984
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International 1753
Engine: 6.9 International
Rated Cap: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazetsukai View Post
Why this kind of thing isn't core curriculum in school, I have no idea. Somewhere, society has failed them, that's for sure.
100% agree.

They should have a lifeskills class for an hour a day all 4 years of high school. Roll civics/government into it as well. And then, you know, teach actual life skills, because apparently this stuff is no longer taught by parents at home. Bring driver's ed back into a school setting too, because the classes kids go through now is more of a joke then anything.

You don't even need to have grades for it IMO, just put the information out there. Because most of them are completely unaware that a tire needs air in it, much less how to check or put air in it, much less anything complicated like changing the spare or checking the oil.
__________________
My build: The Silver Bullet https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f11/p...llet-9266.html
Booyah45828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 04:34 PM   #49
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 19,024
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbacks2k4 View Post
Unofficial poll - would it be rude to start a thread listing the most overly dramatic YouTube channels out there... Ya know for entertainment purposes!?

Stumbled across another one today... "I bought a $3k bus but then overheated the engine and paid $25k for a new engine!"

ive had MORE THAN ONE phone call / message etc from people who bought really nice busses and ruioned them on their maiden journey home dude to over-temp....



apparently screaming and beeping and needles in the red mean nothingto the laymen out there
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 04:39 PM   #50
Bus Geek
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 19,024
Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazetsukai View Post
What makes me most unsympathetic is that you often see these people drag others into their mess to bail them out. I don't think humility alone is any compensation for negligence.


Yeah, one time some kid got a flat in front of my house. He had a nice red F150. His mother arrived shortly later and they had no idea what to do. When I went out there to see what was up I showed him the spare, his jack, etc... you should have seen the look in his eyes. It was all, from beginning to end, brand new. Had no idea any of it existed, let alone what to do with it. I ended up changing it for him.

Why this kind of thing isn't core curriculum in school, I have no idea. Somewhere, society has failed them, that's for sure.



its bad.. I had a flat in my jeep a few years back.. so I pulled over along the freeway.. a police car stopped behind me.. I already had the spare down and the jack out.. the officer asked "what asre you gonna do?".. 'im ghonna put the spare on'.. "you sare gonna put the spare on? are you OK to do that? should I call someone for you?".. by this time i had the lugs loose and the wheel in the air... "nah im good.. the weather sucks but your flashing lights and cruiser parked behind me is just perfect.. i wont be long"... "you are sure you are OK"... he told me that literally no one these days knows how to put a spare on (if the car even has one).. he had seen people let their spare tire roll out into traffic.. or literally people have no idea where to put the jack....

-Christopher
cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 09:56 PM   #51
Bus Crazy
 
HamSkoolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 1,623
Year: 1996
Coachwork: AmTran (Now Navistar)
Engine: DT444E (7.3L) International
Rated Cap: 31,800 pounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillackid View Post
its bad.. I had a flat in my jeep a few years back.. so I pulled over along the freeway.. a police car stopped behind me.. I already had the spare down and the jack out.. the officer asked "what asre you gonna do?".. 'im ghonna put the spare on'.. "you sare gonna put the spare on? are you OK to do that? should I call someone for you?".. by this time i had the lugs loose and the wheel in the air... "nah im good.. the weather sucks but your flashing lights and cruiser parked behind me is just perfect.. i wont be long"... "you are sure you are OK"... he told me that literally no one these days knows how to put a spare on (if the car even has one).. he had seen people let their spare tire roll out into traffic.. or literally people have no idea where to put the jack....

-Christopher

On more occasions than he could count my father (career Calif Highway Patrol) pulled over behind cars stopped on the freeway with the whole family looking out at a field. Nothing wrong, they just couldn't figure out what the herd of animals out there was.... Usually dairy or beef cattle, an occasional sheep herd.
One couple couldn't fathom that the milk they bought in the store came from an animal. They got it from the STORE, that got it from the TRUCK, which got it from the WAREHOUSE, that got it from the REGIONAL WAREHOUSE, which got it from yet a bigger WAREHOUSE. They never got to the source of the product..... college edumacated city folk they were.
__________________
YouTube: HAMSkoolie WEB: HAMSkoolie.com
We've done so much, for so long, with so little, we now do the impossible, overnight, with nothing. US Marines -- 6531, 3521. . . .Ret ASE brakes & elect. Ret (auto and aviation mech). Extra Class HAM, NAUI/PADI OpenWater diver
HamSkoolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 03:30 AM   #52
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 1,379
Year: 1990
Coachwork: Crown, integral. (With 2kW of tiltable solar)
Chassis: Crown Supercoach II (rear engine)
Engine: Detroit 6V92TAC, DDEC 2, Jake brake, Allison HT740
Rated Cap: 37,400 lbs GVWR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSkoolie View Post
PART of it is the dumbing down of the American educational system.
The American educational system is designed to only make students pass exams, and nothing more. It is NOT designed to foster curiosity or to encourage a questioning attitude, or to teach people to think critically. It is NOT designed to prepare children for Life and all that it entails. It is designed to produce unthinking compliant sheep who will obediently be good consumers and keep the capitalist merry-go-round spinning. Do you think any US government wants a populace of questioning and independent-minded citizens?! If you want a good education, go to Finland, or any Scandinavian country, or Germany, or pretty much anywhere else...

This may be why so many people slavishly follow whatever the fad-de-jour is on social media, including (dare I say) the current fad of tiny homes / van life / bus conversions, even though a good few of them probably should keep to something better within their abilities. The folk here and on other bus conversion forums have enough gumption to work things out by themselves, but so many others are completely clueless.

John
Iceni John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 10:36 AM   #53
Almost There
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 80
To me, I see all these "kids" out there diving into this and think: "most of you didn't grow up on a bus, and it shows..."

Lol!

Actually, I think it really is that so many my age and younger have just had it that easy... not that it doesn't fit perfectly into that (lack of an) education we've had for a few decades now, making things even more dire for society itself.

All part of why I started homeschooling...

I will say i find it somewhat endearing to see people willingly jump in way over their heads just to try and learn these things, but it's still petty painful to watch sometimes. I mean I have my own shortcomings that bite me in the @$$ plenty, but a lack of hands-on technical ability and mechanical sense has never been an issue.

Now, if i can only manage to get a building put up on our property, maybe I'll own a bus for more than 5 minutes and rejoin "my people..."
__________________
Connoisseur of "skoolies" and "skoolie life" since "way-back," still waiting for the right chance to build one worthy of my roots.
bbkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 10:22 PM   #54
Bus Nut
 
Dbacks2k4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Iowa City, IA
Posts: 648
Year: 2006
Chassis: IC CE300 (PB105)
Engine: DT466e @245hp | Allison 3000PTS
Rated Cap: 66
I think I need to start crying more in my videos. Or find a new source of skoolie entertainment other than YouTube. (end rant)
__________________
TSLABUS Build thread:
https://www.skoolie.net/forums/f11/j...ert-38328.html
TSLABUS YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@thetslabus
Dbacks2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 10:45 PM   #55
Bus Crazy
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Near Flagstaff AZ
Posts: 1,951
Year: 1974
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: "Atomic"
Engine: DD 8V71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbacks2k4 View Post
I think I need to start crying more in my videos. Or find a new source of skoolie entertainment other than YouTube. (end rant)
I didn't see you cry once! And I watched the whole way through. Maybe put some women in there?

I (with permission) put a photo of my friend Eva, who's been on several of the Naked and Afraid series, in a recent video and it got about double the views in the first day. I was totally mocking the clickbait junk...but it was interesting to see the increased views, so maybe there's something to that.
rossvtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 11:44 PM   #56
Bus Nut
 
Dbacks2k4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Iowa City, IA
Posts: 648
Year: 2006
Chassis: IC CE300 (PB105)
Engine: DT466e @245hp | Allison 3000PTS
Rated Cap: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossvtaylor View Post
I didn't see you cry once! And I watched the whole way through. Maybe put some women in there?

I (with permission) put a photo of my friend Eva, who's been on several of the Naked and Afraid series, in a recent video and it got about double the views in the first day. I was totally mocking the clickbait junk...but it was interesting to see the increased views, so maybe there's something to that.
I loved that video you did with Eva. But then again my sense of humor is dry and sarcastic so the mockery "spoke to me" haha.

I was watching a new channel tonight with lots of crying and drama and couldn't help but notice they had double the view count on one random episode compared to that of my most popular video.... So apparently there's something to be said for the dramatics over the college professor lectures I usually give!!

I say this all tongue in cheek, I'm not concerned about monetizing my channel - I do it because I want to document my build and learn some new videography and editing skills along the way - lifetime learning and all that. Plus I really am a community college lecturer (professor isn't the right term) and I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience. But it's still fascinating...
Dbacks2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 02:20 PM   #57
Traveling
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 198
Sight unseen, or at least untested, should be approached with caution, but you really have to trust the seller.

I bought mine on auction directly from the school district bus yard, in "ran when parked, needs new batteries" condition. I have had no issues except stripped bolt holes on the transmission filter housings, which probably never would have been discovered if I were not so fastidious with maintenance.

Another guy bought one from the same yard and only had issues with the oil pressure sender being plugged, having to mess around with it for a while, but there was actually no problem with itself.

The local bus dealer drives them here, so you know they at least got here.

The ones I'd be worried about are some rando with a bus that has been sitting in the back yard for several years or more.
WiredForStereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 05:47 AM   #58
Almost There
 
The lazy farmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 72
I'm not here to criticize anyone. I am new to the bus community. I just bought one. Haven't even picked it up yet. But the thing is I paid $4,400. If I blow the motor up I will go buy another bus just like it for under 5k and do an engine swap. Busses are cheap relatively speaking. Why would you drop 20k in a bus that's not worth 5?

All my experience is with semi trucks. Busses are cheap compared to them. I did a Motor Home conversion on a Freightliner Columbia. The Bus is wayyyy cheaper.
__________________
Farmer, trucker, Scoutmaster for our local Boy Scout troop.

99 Freightliner Blue bird 53 passenger 5.9 Cummins AT 545 4 speed Allison 3:73 gears
The lazy farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:43 AM   #59
Bus Crazy
 
Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,344
Year: 1971
Coachwork: Wayne
Chassis: International Loadstar 1700
Engine: 345 international V-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by The lazy farmer View Post
I'm not here to criticize anyone. I am new to the bus community. I just bought one. Haven't even picked it up yet. But the thing is I paid $4,400. If I blow the motor up I will go buy another bus just like it for under 5k and do an engine swap. Busses are cheap relatively speaking. Why would you drop 20k in a bus that's not worth 5?

All my experience is with semi trucks. Busses are cheap compared to them. I did a Motor Home conversion on a Freightliner Columbia. The Bus is wayyyy cheaper.

We picked up ours from auction for $1600, sight unseen. It had everything we wanted in the description, and we found out about the auction to late to go see it. Turned out great. Not that I recommend doing that, but it worked for me.

Just out of curiosity why go from a semi truck conversion to a bus?

A friend of mine has a Renegade semi conversion, 10 speed semi automatic. Must say I can not stand the thing it is always shifting gears that if I were shifting I would not. It has been a while but I have driven big trucks many a times. Medium duty is what I have owned and mostly driven though.
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:44 AM   #60
Bus Geek
 
EastCoastCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Eustis FLORIDA
Posts: 23,782
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freighliner FS65
Engine: Cat 3126
Rated Cap: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
We picked up ours from auction for $1600, sight unseen. It had everything we wanted in the description, and we found out about the auction to late to go see it. Turned out great. Not that I recommend doing that, but it worked for me.

Just out of curiosity why go from a semi truck conversion to a bus?

A friend of mine has a Renegade semi conversion, 10 speed semi automatic. Must say I can not stand the thing it is always shifting gears that if I were shifting I would not. It has been a while but I have driven big trucks many a times. Medium duty is what I have owned and mostly driven though.
I'd love an old semi converted to a camper.
But what I have is a $1625 bus I bought off Public Surplus from just a couple grainy out of focus pics and a basic description.
Best bus I've owned so far.
EastCoastCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.