Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2020, 01:13 PM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 9
Anyone know what this hose is?

I have a 2012 Chevy Express 4500. 6.6 Duramax. With some vibration issues when reversing and going over bumps

I've found that this big (4" diameter) blue hose in the engine bay is connected to a metal pipe that seems to be vibrating and rubbing against metal in the back of the engine bay.

Anyone know the name of this hose? or how I could get a labeled diagram of this part of the engine?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hose 1.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	46979

TripleBeamDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 11:25 AM   #2
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 19
Blue silicone, I think it has to do with the intercooler for the turbo
~Pat~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.