Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2021, 01:42 PM   #1

Build help needed - SF Bay Area

Hello folks!

I'm new to the forum, am a proud owner of an e-450 shuttle bus, and I'm looking for build help!

I have torn down the interior, completed most of the sub flooring and insulation, and am now moving on to some of the more complicated aspects of the build including walls, paneling and plumbing etc.

I'm looking for build help to consult a bit with me and help keep the build moving as I'm eager to make progress.

I'm located in Mountain View CA, in the south bay peninsula. Am willing to travel a bit but preferably not over 50 miles. If you or someone you know is looking for cash and a side project and would be interested in helping I would love to connect! Please reach out via the forum and we can connect.

Best wishes -- Jordan
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8858.jpg   IMG_8430.jpg  

JordansBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:40 AM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Hey, I'm currently in the Bay Area as well. Not sure if there's a way to DM on this site, but I could come check it out.
Cheezewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 10:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezewhiz View Post
Hey, I'm currently in the Bay Area as well. Not sure if there's a way to DM on this site, but I could come check it out.
Sure thing, I can send you a direct message on this site.. if you can't find those let me know and I'll find another way to share you my information.
JordansBus is offline   Reply With Quote