Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2021, 06:17 PM   #1

Building in BC Canada

Hello my fellow skoolie community! So I am in the process of getting a bus to convert. My husband and I will be doing a roof raise as well. We currently live in an apartment so we have no place to build. I wasn't sure if any of my fellow Canadian skoolie owners knew of or had a place for us. I have looked into storage places but haven't had a hit yet. Any help would be wildly appreciated!

RlyehRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 09:42 AM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2006
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: Cat C7
Most commercial storage facilities will let you park it but not perform any construction; it's not worth the risk for them. Try to find someone with a large property who use it for storage as well but not commercially. Look on Kijiji > Real Estate > For Rent > Storage and Parking for Rent. You can also scan your area using Google Maps and see if you can find a private storage facility/farm nearby who would let you park the bus. I knocked on a few doors when I was in your position.

The place I have mine parked I found on Kijiji.
cilantro is offline   Reply With Quote