Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 1994
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: International
Engine: DT360
Rated Cap: 54
Bus shopping trip this weekend

Took a trip up to Libby, MT to look at some buses this weekend, dealer had sent me all the pics I requested and assured me it was road worthy. He just failed to mention the fly wheel was so barked up the bus sounded like a 55 gallon drum full of rocks rolling down hill when it was cranked.

Harlow Bus Sales is starting to wear me out it's always something with those guys, they had pulled the bus off the storage lot and parked it in the yard I can't imagine they didn't know, it sounded way rough and took a few times to get popped off. Salesman acted surprised and offered to knock a couple hundred off. It was temping, but I was pissed over the game he was playing, knowing I had drove 12 hours to buy, he was thinking I would play his game and buy it anyway.

Too bad, it had a nice drive train DT466 and a 6 speed.
Attached Thumbnails
PI5Send7.Jpg