From CL :
"All craigslist postings are free, except for:
- Job postings in selected areas—$7-75 (fee varies by area)
- Brokered apartment rentals in NYC area—$10
- Various by-dealer categories in the US—$3-5
- Cars/trucks by-dealer in the US, Vancouver BC—$5
- Furniture by-dealer in the US, Vancouver BC—$3
- Gigs in US and selected CA areas—$3-5
- Services in US and CA—$5
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
Paid posting accounts
provide additional payment options in many cases.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How'd you get to $35 for a seat removing gig?
That seems way too high.
I understand the need to charge a buck or two (and it should help cut down on the fishing and spam), but $35 is crazy.