First, I am sorry my updates have been so slow.
Up to this point, I have prepared the exterior side of the interior lower walls and ribs.
Rust removed and grinded then primed.
I have cut out the worst section of floor below the driver's seat area.
It was difficult due to the randomly placed welds and unusual structural beam placements. It took longer than, I had planned.
Exposed the beams and treated for rust.
Cut out heavy 10g steel sheet metal and replaced the floor biggest two sections. I drilled holes through the sheet to the beams and welded the sheet to the beams.
The bus sits too high for me to lay under the bus and reach up to weld. Plus working around the battery boxes, stairs and tranny didn't help. So, I had to weld from the top. It worked out well enough and is solid.
This was a huge project and I am glad the hardest part is done and that I found my process. It will open many doors to continue in other areas.
Once, I replace the last rear section of floor and areas around the rear wheel wells. I will be ready to lift the roof.
Here is a link to the gallery.
Feel free to make suggests please.