Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2017, 10:23 PM   #1
Scared to Post

I need HELP!

My family needs a lot of help to make this happen. We want to convert a school bus into an RV so that I can bring my family with me to school. Furthering my education will only be possible with my family by my side. The school I am applying for allows me to come to the campus for about 2 weeks every 2 months. I plan to start this schooling in June of 2018. We want to build an RV out of a school bus. This would give us a way to travel together, with our two Australian Shepards, and most importantly our brand new baby girl! I can't stand the thought of being away from our newborn for 2 weeks at a time. Your help will allow me to work and provide for my family and is truly appreciated!

A little about our lives.
My wife and I got married at the young age of 20 and 22. Now, just shy of two years later, our first baby is on the way and due in September. We have two Australian Shepards. Hank is the Blue Merle (the black and white one) and Kozzi is the Red Merle (the white and brown one). The day we flew back from our Honeymoon, before driving back home, we drove 3 hours to get Hank and then 5 hours back home! He is almost 2 years old and as sweet as can be! We got Kozzi when he was already a few months old. We got him because he is deaf and has very poor eyesight (due to irresponsible breeding). The two play constantly and cannot wait to meet their new human baby sister!

I've attached the link to my GoFundMe page. Donations of ANY SIZE are so greatly appreciated and even a share on Facebook will help a ton. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

https://www.gofundme.com/mobile-home...fc5cb089065b40

tmsmith is offline   Reply With Quote