Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 01:49 PM   #1
Skoolie

I was going to say, but the thread was shut down

Since I don't believe in wasting my time. I am posting what I was going to post to TheHubbardBus but was shut down from posting. This forum does not need to delete its way into respect. You get respect by earning it, not by violating others.

That's a form of intimidation or bullying. So here's my post, and I hope it helps someone someway! Be blessed!

Quote:
I deeply caution you against trusting the establishment. That's technically our biggest problem, those in charge are sorta crazy and self-destructive in how they handle humanity.

You seemed to take me seriously over my invention, and it's still the best aircraft propulsion idea I can think of. But your idea that because it has not been done by the big guys means it can't be done, is a serious mistake.

They are most likely on top by misleading the masses, not by being transparent and honest. Remember when it comes to energy, it's an upside-down world, OR DO YOU DEFEND 10 MILLION A MINUTE TO THE RICHEST AND MOST POLLUTING?

~~~

Point is, let's stop trusting the untrustworthy.

And what could help humanity better than championing alternative energy without a meter on it?

Nothing, but we don't support it, society is compromised because of the corrupt establishment/the energy cartels making us think they are a necessary evil!

End quote. And thanks for your time and attention.

Old 09-09-2022, 01:51 PM   #2
Site Team

And I'm going to lock this thread, too, now that you've said your piece.

The expectation here is that everyone conduct themselves in a respectful manner.
Closed Thread