Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #1

Intro and a couple questions

Hello my name is John. My wife and I are purchasing our first bus within 30 days (Thats the plan anyways).. We were looking to get a MCI type, but since finding this site we have changed our mind and more looking for an old school bus. We prefer the flat nose style. So here is my questions...

-- What RV club do you belong to or do you belong to one. Why not if you dont? IE: Good Sams Etc

-- Does AAA apply to RV/Buses?

I have found most of the answers I was looking for on this site. Thank you for the great site...

John

RVBUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:22 AM   #2
Bus Geek

Send a message via MSN to the_experience03 Send a message via Yahoo to the_experience03
Re: Intro and a couple questions

I'm not a member of an RV club because it simply doesn't suit my travel style and yes, you can get towing insurance for your bus and it is worthwhile. I have mine through my insurance agent rather than AAA. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. I have to pay out of pocket for my tows and get reimbursed later, but I can get my bus towed where I want instead of the closest repair facility.