My 2001 flat face Bluebird All-American 30' finally arrived. The previous owner(s) removed the seats, insulated the floor, added flooring and insulation to the walls.
I am getting ready to meet with folks to help with the build (it's my first build project and I will "supervise" but not do much of work).
I am stuck on layouts.
Here's my list of absolute requirements:
* 2 separate beds (one for me, one for driver/friend)
* soaking bathtub (can be industrial container)
* washer/dryer combo
* Long work table (counter)
* small industrial crane to get in and out of the bus by myself (with wheelchair)
* urine-diverting composting toilet (would be nice to drain into grey tank but not required)
The current layout allows the driver/companion to have a converted chair/bed up front while my bed is in back.