Mold on spray foam
Hello! New here, recently bought a shuttle bus to convert into my traveling home. Found this site and its been very useful!
I ripped out all the interior and laid down insulation and plywood on flooring, the bus must have been spray foamed originally in 2007 , the year of the bus, there is some nasty lookin stuff in a few areas where looks like water leak was, some rust on frame, is this toxic mold or something I should be remove?
The rest of spray foam everywhere else looks good, is from florida, was owned by church it's whole life until me, is fiberglass and 95% rust proof, but health is a big conern for me and I don't want to be breathing in toxic fumes. I'm thinkin take a crowbar and chisel off the nasty spray foam and replace with foam panels, what do yall suggest?