Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-29-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

My project plans have changed

First of all everyone here has been very nice and helpful, thank you very much.

If you read my last threads you saw I was going to build a toy hauler/RV. Well after some soul searching and reality checks I have decided to change things up a bit.

So now, in stead of a toy hauler, I am going to save/learn/build a tiny home school bus. Because of circumstances not worth mentioning, I will not be able to finance a house in the foreseeable future.

So since I'm 51 single and no kids at home, I figured I would build a tiny home. Then one of my friends showed me a couple of tiny home buses. It just made sense. Besides, if I want to go racing I can always just tow the car behind me. It'll be a Geo Metro so weight isn't an issue.

Now I have to look at purchasing one for the sole purpose of living. I reviewed all the threads and several things made a lot of sense.

I decided on the Flat Nose Pusher style, diesel powered of course. I am going to lean toward the larger capacity bus like an 84 passenger but would settle for one a little smaller.

At this point it's saving the money for the initial purchase, locating a storage facility where I can store it and work on it, have a lead or two there. And keep to these boards so I can learn a bunch from you folks!

The adventure begins

BigPaul is offline   Reply With Quote