It looks like you have a bit of metal at the base of the wheel wells (and between them) that is thin enough from rust that it should be cut away. Anywhere you have rusted-through holes, bang away at the edges hard with a hammer until you get to stuff that doesn't bend and cut the rest away with an angle grinder (with a cutting wheel) until you get nice clean edges to the holes. Then cut pieces of your spare sheet metal to fit over these holes with maybe 1.5" overlap all around.
Riveting would work but requires a riveter and rivets. A drill and Teks self-tapping sheet metal screws will also work and make easy quick work of attaching these patches. Then seal all your patches with seam sealant from the top (and from the bottom, if you feel like squeezing yourself under the bus).
My bus was a wee bit worse rusted than yours and I had to rebuild the entire floor section around the wheel wells. I welded everything, but to form the patches around the base of the rusted-out wheel wells I used the Teks screws like I described. This leaves the pointed ends sticking outside above the tires; for aesthetics I cut these off but otherwise it's not necessary.