Does anyone have experience with it? Me and my lovely lady bought some for our 40ft conversion and her rusted floors.
I have treated the whole floor with prep and etch which is similar to their metal prep stuff. No grease on the floor so I don't think the degreaser is necessary.
Essentially our plans for treating the floor have been this.
1) Treat with KleanStrip Prep and Etch (phosphoric acid)
2) Grind/Sand down treated areas.
3) Vacuum and sweep dust particulates
4) Treat with Metal Prep (more phosphoric acid) once it arrives as per directions.
a)After Metal Prep is sprayed, wash it down with warm water and let dry?
5) Paint with POR 15 and let dry
a) Apply second coat of Rust Prevention
6) Paint with Top Coat (even though we are flooring and framing it out this is meant for UV resistance but its supposedly a tough layer that makes the coat even better)
7) Frame and insulate.
If you guys have any tips, pointers or criticism to using this so that I can worry less about proper adhesion Id love to hear them
Its good to be here. I will start a thread for our conversion project in the proper location