I'm in the process of acquiring a bus to begin the new obsession of building a rig to travel with family for a couple of months at a time.
91 Thomas MVP with tall roof
Allison 3060 Transmission
Cummings 8.3L rear engine.
Here is what I know:
- It was a part of a rental fleet in Colorado
- Its starts and runs and the ignition switch does not turn off the engine, it has to be done manually at the engine.Does not sound like a big issue, likely a cut wire or something.
- Said that it was not building air pressure and he replaced the compressor only to find out there was a dirt dobber that made a nest in a hose, so new compressor and now no nest.
- Anything to expect to HAVE to fix?
- "No-Go" things to watch for or be careful of?
- Only negative is no belly storage, does not seem like a huge deal, but do you know if we will be able to get full thru bins under the bus?
Thanks in advance!