Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   School Bus Conversion Resources > Bus Conversions > Conversion General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 09:32 AM   #81
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
Stand in Your Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnergy4All View Post
Now more than I ever imagined I am glad I was raised differently by Amish-raised parents. My body and my brain probably has less toxic overload and purity matters. The Amish are the original peaceful organic dissenters against the corrupt establishment.

That's something to be proud of. Most of the world respects the Amish for their outstanding lifestyle and work ethic. You don't need to respect them or me, but when you act the opposite of what the Amish stand for, I suggest you are putting yourself in harm's way.

For your own good, please try to be less average as they are the most controlled. No one thinks of the Amish as average or controlled.
Is this true?
I suppose we should all thank the Amish for their cutting edge technoligical advancements & contributions to electricity & diesel power, throughout our nation. Heck, we'd all be speaking German if not for Amish inventors, right.
I am of the opinion that true Amish folks do not troll the internet or join diesel bus forums to debate with strangers. These are the acts of an Amish soul who has lost his path. You have a devil at your side & a God complex.

Old 09-09-2022, 09:43 AM   #82
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMac View Post
--------------------
(1)(We would say the same about you)
(2)"If the truth can be told,
so as to be understood,
it will be believed."
-Terence McKenna
conversely
"Truth cannot be told,
so as to be understood,
and not be believed."
-William Blake
(3)It's statistically unlikely that the masses have difficulty understanding a singular message. It is more likely, that a singlular person has difficulty explaining the truth, in a way which others will understand & believe.
(4)Else: There is no truth in your words.
THANKS MILES FOR REASONING WITH ME. I completely disagree with your erroneous conclusions/views/opinions, but I find great value in this kind of post. Awesome!

1-I am well aware of that. I am the one informing you, not the other way around, so please stop impersonating who is informing who.

2-That is only generally true, but because no such distinction was made, it's not true. There are bad people in the world, and greedy who are dishonest for money.

~~~

But I tend to agree with and love most of what he says. His interesting point that one day in the future we might become flying spheroids? or something like that, might be an allusion to me and my flight invention.

Which is this wind turbine invention. It is great for VTOL and would help us become a flying civilization.

3-Absolutely true, except that I am not speaking of an individual problem, but of a global one where corruption guides the way, and most people who just don't want to be harmed or make waves, so they stay "compliant" to live the best life.

~~~

I am not against that, unless they do that while neglecting we inventors who sacrifice our life to bless you all and usually get next to nothing for it. This issue about alternative energy never was an individual issue, but an issue for humanity.

4-One might erroneously believe that, but I just demonstrated serious holes in your logic. It's ok to follow your own beliefs, but it's not ok if those beliefs are not true to reality.

It's not right to violate others' right of speech just because you disagree with them. That's like being a kid and when someone says something they don't like they just say shut up or you will pay.

~~~

We are adults here and we don't troll/bully to make things right, we reason.

Or at least, that was my understanding.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:47 AM   #83
Skoolie

Quote:
I suppose we should all thank the Amish for their cutting edge technoligical advancements & contributions to electricity & diesel power, throughout our nation. Heck, we'd all be speaking German if not for Amish inventors, right.
I am of the opinion that true Amish folks do not troll the internet or join diesel bus forums to debate with strangers. These are the acts of an Amish soul who has lost his path. You have a devil at your side.
Your willing to attack the reputation of the Amish, just to attack me. LOL That's laying it on thick.

I never posited the Amish as technological leaders, so don't misrepresent. I posed them for being the original organic peaceful dissenters against the corrupt establishment which is not to be trusted.

But many of you here trust it. So you oppose me for who I am and what I represent, but you don't have to prove my point by demonstrating it. Fear is no way to live. Love casts out fear.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:57 AM   #84
Skoolie

This Demac whos seems to run this forum earlier just got done confessing that people were attacking me too much. Only to turn right around and falsely attack me again.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:03 AM   #85
Skoolie

I suggest that DeMac has nothing to do with administrating this or any forum because of needless violent and falsifying tendencies.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:10 AM   #86
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
More Truth?

at·tack
/əˈtak/
-take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war.

I've only expressed speech, mate. You previously worded it "reasoning".
Old 09-09-2022, 10:16 AM   #87
Skoolie

Quote:
at·tack
/əˈtak/
take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces) with weapons or armed force, typically in a battle or war.

Not true, stop misrepresenting, you took aggressive action against me right after saying that the attacks should stop, and you were in the dumps about it. I.E. you seemed to admit to being part of something you regret, saying in your title, kinda hit the toilet. I agree but you can always learn from your mistakes and become a better person!
Attached Thumbnails
demac.jpg  
Old 09-09-2022, 10:18 AM   #88
Skoolie

Quote:

Are you daft enough to suggest that one can't sound reasonable/logical while also falsifying or attacking at the same time? Because that's the form of your argument as stated.

By your own reasoning, NO ONE CAN BE FAULTED FOR USING WORDS.

You are impossible to deal with.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:27 AM   #89
Skoolie

fear is no way to live
Old 09-09-2022, 11:05 AM   #90
Bus Crazy

Year: 2003
Coachwork: IC / Amtran
Chassis: CE300
Engine: International T444e
Rated Cap: 23
I was abused at the hands of the Amish when I was young.
Even to this day, the smell of manure gives me the shivers.
Our bus build is designed to have the ground clearance necessary to run over a horse-drawn carriage without high-centering on the debris.

Our Build: Mr. Beefy
Old 09-09-2022, 11:09 AM   #91
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHubbardBus View Post
I was abused at the hands of the Amish when I was young.
Even to this day, the smell of manure gives me the shivers.
Our bus build is designed to have the ground clearance necessary to run over a horse-drawn carriage without high-centering on the debris.
Generalizing against arguably the most respected in the world, won't get you far unless you're trying to get into a crazy house.

You can communicate in a way that is not also threatening or fear-based, can't you?

If you have abuse issues in your past, that does not give you the right to abuse others so back off with the constant personal attacks. You have needlessly attacked me in probably every post I made. Same with DeMac. But who's counting?

~~~

I have NEVER went after posts you guys make to fight against you like you do me.

But when I post, you guys have an established pattern of bullying and trolling.

And it's sad.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:26 AM   #92
Mini-Skoolie

Coachwork: IC / Navistar
Chassis: Flatnose RE
Engine: 7.6L International
Rated Cap: 17 Tons
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdalfaro View Post
1. There have only been a handful of school bus manufacturers in recent years. International/Amtran, Freightliner/Thomas, and Bluebird.

2. You should be able to find the models of all the FE buses fairly quickly with some google/wikipedia searches. I don't think anyone here has any special spreadsheet of the exact differences in the height of the first step, etc...

3. You're a prick, and you're going to find people aren't going to rush to help you if you continue to come off like one.
I concur, 100%

Has been several pages of preaching anti establishment politics & extremist religious beliefs. Not much offered for those who wish to discuss buses, camping or conversions.

Polarweasel, will rescue us.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #93
Skoolie

What part of fear is better than love?

I don't get it.

Maybe you can explain it.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:32 AM   #94
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TC- View Post
I concur, 100%

Has been several pages of preaching anti establishment politics & extremist religious beliefs. Not much offered for those who wish to discuss buses, camping or conversions.

If you look, I never started anything and I have a right to defend myself against false attacks like yours right now.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:32 AM   #95
Bus Crazy

Quote:
What part of fear is better than love?

I kinda like to combine the two.

The Amish taught me that.

BTW - that's not a personal attack. You said you were a descendant of the Amish. Not actually Amish yourself. I'd hate for you to take that the wrong way.

Old 09-09-2022, 11:42 AM   #96
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TC- View Post
I concur, 100%

The truth is you can't stand who I am and what I stand for thanks to my handle and passion for living-off-the-grid, so you attack me, while ignoring my points demonstrating you have a personal problem.

So stop attacking me and realize, just because you don't like free-energy for all, I do and that's none'ya business anyway. I welcome differences of opinion when shared respectfully.

What's the matter, none of you can accept challenging views without loosing your cool and go into attack mode? Can you be any more transparent? If you are grumpy, maybe get some help.

~~~

Everything does not need to be a fight. Regardless, you don't get to blame me for defending myself, so whatever to your falsifying views. Did free energy really hurt you so much that you automatically attack me on every post I make?

I don't think so. I am a free energy inventor and you fundamentally take offense to that idea. I get that. Now can we move on in life, or do you have more to say about how you don't like me and what I stand for/free energy.

Get real, you are the one with a personal problem and if you did not and just disagreed with me, you would just leave me alone but you don't, you make clearly personal attacks and for no good reason. Actions speak louder than words.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:51 AM   #97
Skoolie

Quote:
I kinda like to combine the two.

The Amish taught me that.

BTW - that's not a personal attack. You said you were a descendant of the Amish. Not actually Amish yourself. I'd hate for you to take that the wrong way.
Combine fear and love,, "combine", equate, confuse, Mixolydian. Who really knows when truth and love are not central?

Mishandling dangerous materials is not safe as you seem to constantly demonstrate. The Bible was clear to contrast fear against love, but you think you know better. Wow, I guess that speaks volumes, doesn't it?

But thanks for suggesting your seriously violent post, as not being threatening towards me, since I appreciate the Amish and you wish to run them over.

~~~

There is nothing I wish to talk to you about ok mister violence and prejudice first? I just wish that you get the help you need.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:00 PM   #98
Bus Crazy

Quote:
But thanks for suggesting your seriously violent post, as not being threatening towards me, since I appreciate the Amish and you wish to run them over.

I don't wish to run them over. If they'd tip over into the ditch themselves before I ended up riding their bumper (or whatever you call the back of a carriage) I'd be good with that. Plus that orange triangle honestly doesn't help much with me. I get target fixation real bad.

Old 09-09-2022, 12:08 PM   #99
Skoolie

Quote:
I don't wish to run them over. If they'd tip over into the ditch themselves before I ended up riding their bumper (or whatever you call the back of a carriage) I'd be good with that. Plus that orange triangle honestly doesn't help much with me. I get target fixation real bad.
There's nothing good to be gained by bullying the world's most favorite social agency like the Amish. Amish are primraily peaceful and organic, and your against them using violence yet you don't see the self-contradiction involved. It's like you hate yourself, so you kill the Amish for it.

If you don't like my pscych eval, don't open our guts up to me. But so far, you have a serious problem with violence, and it's not that you were abused, you make no real connection to reality yet.

In fact, at this point, I doubt your story about being abused. Do you have any reasonable evidence to back it up, or are you just making stuff up? Never mind, you lie to attack so you are not worth the time.

~~~

Please stop unless you have something positive and constructive to say. No one likes being bullied by a troll.

I don't bother you at your posts, but you come to my posts and bother me every time.

This demonstrates you have a personal problem, not me. So please just leave me alone, and problem will be solved. Gee thanks.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:11 PM   #100
Skoolie

Quote:
I've got what plants crave.
Are you an Amishman??? Because you keep saying at the bottom of your posts that you have what the plants want. That's exactly what the Amish are all about, so it's quite odd that you project being Amish, while also hating against them. It's almost like you hate yourself, so you hate the Amish for it.
Closed Thread