Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   School Bus Conversion Resources > Bus Conversions > Conversion General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2022, 12:16 PM   #101
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHubbardBus View Post
bla bla bla the Amish are terrible, bla bla bla
Everyone knows no real Amishman would sexually or physically assault you, they are universally against violence.

And the Amish are the most peaceful in the world, yet you act like they deserve the most violence, which is mindlessness times false malice.

This is a sickness that you speak about you being violated by the Amish. If you were violated, it was from a monster, not the most peaceful in the world. But thanks for demonstrating who's got a personal problem. It's not me, it's you. I wish you healing, but until then, please just stop attacking.

Old 09-09-2022, 12:31 PM   #102
Bus Crazy

Year: 2003
Coachwork: IC / Amtran
Chassis: CE300
Engine: International T444e
Rated Cap: 23
It was a joke, Free Energy. Everything I've said was a joke.
Well, not everything. I wasn't joking when I posted the link showing your 'invention' to be something that's been apparently around since the turn of the century.
But all the Amish stuff most certainly was.
I apologize if you took it the wrong way. Most Americans tend to understand when I'm joking, even if they don't necessarily agree with my sense of humor.
Speaking of jokes, the following site is a great one anytime you want a good laugh. Ever hear of it?

https://www.419eater.com/

Our Build: Mr. Beefy
Old 09-09-2022, 12:32 PM   #103
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
As Respected as Catholic Priests

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnergy4All View Post
There's nothing good to be gained by bullying the world's most favorite social agency like the Amish. Amish are primraily peaceful and organic, and your against them using violence yet you don't see the self-contradiction involved. It's like you hate yourself, so you kill the Amish for it.

If you don't like my pscych eval, don't open our guts up to me. But so far, you have a serious problem with violence, and it's not that you were abused, you make no real connection to reality yet.

In fact, at this point, I doubt your story about being abused. Do you have any reasonable evidence to back it up, or are you just making stuff up? Never mind, you lie to attack so you are not worth the time.
------------------
Per your request, I provided evidence to back it up. All of which are current events.

www.people.com/crime/sins-of-the-amish-inside-amish-sex-abuse-survivor-quest-for-justice/

www.npr.org/investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-in-amish-communities

www.apnews.com/article/religion-pennsylvania-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-assault-lancaster

www.thedailybeast.com/obsessed/sins-of-the-amish-reveals-bombshell-allegations-of-cyclical-rape-incest-and-physical-abuse

www.newsnationnow.com/banfield/sex-abuse-scandal-rocks-amish-communities/amp/

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/Amish-11-year-old-girls-given-pamphlets-normalizing-incest.html

There are great deal more, including an autobiography, court records & testimony of those who witnessed.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:41 PM   #105
Skoolie

But I already defeated your view against the Amish saying to TheHubbardBus "Everyone knows no real Amishman would sexually or physically assault you, they are universally against violence.

And the Amish are the most peaceful in the world, yet you act like they deserve the most violence, which is mindlessness times false malice.

This is a sickness that you speak about you being violated by the Amish. If you were violated, it was from a monster, not the most peaceful in the world."

~~~

Nice try but there is no real fight against the Amish, just you needlessly fighting. Please, learn to control yourself. If you don't like what's being presented, change the channel, you don't have to change me into you ok. I don't want to be you. Gross.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:32 PM   #106
Skoolie

Quote:
Well, not everything. I wasn't joking when I posted the link showing your 'invention' to be something that's been apparently around since the turn of the century.
But all the Amish stuff most certainly was.
I apologize if you took it the wrong way. Most Americans tend to understand when I'm joking, even if they don't necessarily agree with my sense of humor.
Speaking of jokes, the following site is a great one anytime you want a good laugh. Ever hear of it?

https://www.419eater.com/
jokes are for mutual understanding, and mutual appreciation, not one-sided attacks. But I am glad to hear you were joking. Now my thread is filled with me defending myself against false attacks thanks to people like you who don't even mean what they say. Brilliant. No wonder my posts keep getting shut down, people like you destroy them because their sense of humor is more important than not trolling others.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:35 PM   #107
Skoolie

Quote:
Thanks. Even though I was crushed by it, at least you responded topically and deeply. I am a crushed soul, but it's not your fault. I have been running from that idea that it's been done before, and so it's time for me to see the truth. I am grateful, and I have intended to make that more clear since you ,,, destroyed my path of invention.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:43 PM   #108
Site Team

Thread is locked.

Thanks for the various reports, folks. Please continue to report vastly-off-topic and unkind threads, and please continue to show each other respect and follow the community rules.
Closed Thread