Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   School Bus Conversion Resources > Bus Conversions > Conversion General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2022, 06:27 PM   #81
Bus Nut

Year: 1994
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: Ford B-700
Engine: 12V 5.9
I've pizzed $30k away on less. DM me a prospectus.

Old 08-24-2022, 06:32 PM   #82
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHubbardBus View Post
I started out believing you to be mentally ill, and felt bad for any grief I may have given you before coming to that conclusion. But now I believe you're a scammer (looking for 'investors') trying to take advantage of people I care about. If I was right the first time, my apologies, though it still doesn't excuse the demeaning manner in which you've treated so many folks here. But I think I'm right this time, and if I am, I will celebrate the occasion when you piss back off to wherever you came from.
I don't care what you believe and can stay away from me. You don't know me or anything about me or my inventions or my intentions with them. And I am sick and tired of the constant prejudice handed out like candy.

I will leave everyone with your crusty butt for all to ,,, put up with,,, I mean enjoy. So either leave me alone along with all your other fake accounts, or I will simply leave.

I never needed you. I just thought it would be good to connect with the community I'm about to join again. I am here to help, but you are here to falsely attack.

~~~

Stop leading the way in thoughtless needless malice and seeming bigotry. Ok, maybe you don't lead the way, you just are the one who constantly does it. There are a few, and if this is my last post, then whatever.

Poof, I could be gone. I have a real life without mugging others to make myself look good, so go figure. It's just my opinion. If that saved the previous poster's post, then this opinion post is ok too.

I stopped posting in the cancer post, because you mindless trolls kept badgering until my posts got deleted. So you thoughtless wondering trolls prefer letting a man die of preventable disease, rather then let me practice freedom of speech because your doctor disagrees with it.

~~~

I can CURE those YOUR PRECIOUS WHITE COATS SENDS HOME TO DIE so I care very little about your superiority complex of trusting the untrustworthy. Actions speak louder than words.

I save people's lives, and animals, I know better than acting like mankind knows better than mother nature.

We don't! But that is exactly big pharma's position so they can patent another drug.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:51 PM   #83
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Camioneta View Post
I've pizzed $30k away on less. DM me a prospectus.
I am interested in real people who wish to make the world a better place to be. I am a good judge of character. I have spiritual discernment. I understand how the world works, and if you want to partner with me, you need to either be a real environmentalist, or a real humanitarian.

I said that before, and I guess you just missed that part. That means you are probably neither because if you were either or especially if you were both, you would have screamed interest based on environmental and humanitarian concerns.

But you mention none of that, and only act like having money means something. Sorry but I am the real deal looking for real help as described, not otherwise. Look, I am not looking for money from you people. I wish to make your life better with more money for you to have.

~~~

If anyone knows someone who is an environmentalist or a humanitarian and wish to invest in the best in alternative energy invention, then I am that inventor. I say I wish to bless you people, and some of you malcontents hear that I want to rip you off.

I GAVE HALF MY ADULT LIFE IN HOPES OF BLESS YOU ALL. I ALREADY DID THAT. And I am on track to championing alternative energy without a meter on it.

So all most of you can do is mindlessly attack me for no good reason. I have not done a single bad thing to any of you, yet several of you keep attacking me, and it's not going to continue.

~~~

I will leave. But thanks for asking. I don't expect a bus conversion forum to give my invention sincere/serious consideration. Some appreciate living off the grid, and others mock the idea. SMH.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:52 PM   #84
Bus Crazy

Year: 1998
Chassis: TC2000, 40' MPV
Engine: 5.9 Cummins/B300 trans
Rated Cap: U/K
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnergy4All View Post
I don't care what you believe and can stay away from me. You don't know me or anything about me or my inventions or my intentions with them. And I am sick and tired of the constant prejudice handed out like candy.

I will leave everyone with your crusty butt for all to ,,, put up with,,, I mean enjoy. So either leave me alone along with all your other fake accounts, or I will simply leave.

I never needed you. I just thought it would be good to connect with the community I'm about to join again. I am here to help, but you are here to falsely attack.

~~~

Stop leading the way in thoughtless needless malice and seeming bigotry. Ok, maybe you don't lead the way, you just are the one who constantly does it. There are a few, and if this is my last post, then whatever.

Poof, I could be gone. I have a real life without mugging others to make myself look good, so go figure. It's just my opinion. If that saved the previous poster's post, then this opinion post is ok too.

I stopped posting in the cancer post, because you mindless trolls kept badgering until my posts got deleted. So you thoughtless wondering trolls prefer letting a man die of preventable disease, rather then let me practice freedom of speech because your doctor disagrees with it.

~~~

I can CURE those YOUR PRECIOUS WHITE COATS SENDS HOME TO DIE so I care very little about your superiority complex of trusting the untrustworthy. Actions speak louder than words.

I save people's lives, and animals, I know better than acting like mankind knows better than mother nature.

We don't! But that is exactly big pharma's position so they can patent another drug.
Fair well, I hope you find what you're seeking.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:00 PM   #85
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by demac View Post
welcome to the insane asylum.

we've all been waiting around for you to arrive & inform us what we ought to talk about. More importantly, your opinion matters most, all others are trolls for disagreeing with your freethinking, by using our own sane minds.

Right this way, sir.
Front row seat.

you are amongst friends. We've got more nuts than squirrels. (i am a famous dead man)

i do look forward to seeing your bus build. I hope we can help you find a suitable model.
leave it up to you to gut the contextual reality involved so you can post some lame personal attack. I posted the truth and had a right to defend myself against mindless attacks.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:02 PM   #86
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwnielsen View Post
Fair well, I hope you find what you're seeking.
Thanks. Bye. Nice when the malcontents just remove themselves. I only seek helpful constructive positive interactions, so, hurray.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:04 PM   #87
Bus Nut

Year: 1994
Chassis: Ford B-700
Engine: 12V 5.9
Thumbs down

This is a terrible grift. $30k is $30k and I'm all about free energy. Show me a better way than a Listeroid genset and I'm in.

Put up or shut up, or have another doob, Scoob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnergy4All View Post
I am interested in real people who wish to make the world a better place to be. I am a good judge of character. I have spiritual discernment. I understand how the world works, and if you want to partner with me, you need to either be a real environmentalist, or a real humanitarian.

I said that before, and I guess you just missed that part. That means you are probably neither because if you were either or especially if you were both, you would have screamed interest based on environmental and humanitarian concerns.

But you mention none of that, and only act like having money means something. Sorry but I am the real deal looking for real help as described, not otherwise. Look, I am not looking for money from you people. I wish to make your life better with more money for you to have.

~~~

If anyone knows someone who is an environmentalist or a humanitarian and wish to invest in the best in alternative energy invention, then I am that inventor. I say I wish to bless you people, and some of you malcontents hear that I want to rip you off.

I GAVE HALF MY ADULT LIFE IN HOPES OF BLESS YOU ALL. I ALREADY DID THAT. And I am on track to championing alternative energy without a meter on it.

So all most of you can do is mindlessly attack me for no good reason. I have not done a single bad thing to any of you, yet several of you keep attacking me, and it's not going to continue.

~~~

I will leave. But thanks for asking. I don't expect a bus conversion forum to give my invention sincere/serious consideration. Some appreciate living off the grid, and others mock the idea. SMH.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:17 PM   #88
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Camioneta View Post
This is a terrible grift. $30k is $30k and I'm all about free energy. Show me a better way than a Listeroid genset and I'm in.

Put up or shut up, or have another doob, Scoob.
Sorry, I don't mean to disrespect you. I don't have a business setup. I am hoping not to lose my house to back taxes next March April. If I sell my house, I will buy a school bus and convert into a boondocker.

I don't really know what to say. It would be hard for me to find the files on my PC, but I do have one at the ready on Facebook. I also have an older page I did on google business pages, but that's not updated and would partially be confusing.

But if you want to see that, I could send you a link to that website. I am just saying, this is more like the most lucrative and the riskiest investment around because of pissing off the energy cartels.

~~~

No one wins when fighting against the energy cartels. At least not a direct fight. Believe it or not, I might have better inventions, so I stay busy. That's why I don't have a slick presentation at the ready.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:35 PM   #89
Site Team

Thread is locked

Thread is locked, and we'll be cleaning it up now. (Edit: ugh, too much work, leaving them all for posterity.)

Take a break, go outside for a while, and come back less confrontational.
Closed Thread