Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2021, 06:43 PM   #1
Bus Nut

Year: 1999
Sticks-n-Staples Motorhome Driver Dies

..from a heart attack and then motorhome goes flying...but doesn't tip over.
Since mr. google that great California company thought I should watch it..you can too.

After the first minute, the rest is nothing of note to save you some time.
Or to waste your time for some of you that will watch it to the end anyway since I must be lying and it shows the motorhome has disintegrated.

BeNimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 07:13 PM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1999
And here is some good news Mr. Google wanted me to watch.
Oh wait, wtf, you don't have the FREEDOM! to drive on the shoulder around all the traffic in California. What a cesspool place.

BeNimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:27 PM   #3
Bus Nut

Year: 1993
Coachwork: 44' Newell Coach
Engine: 8v92T Detroit
Rated Cap: 2 adults and two pigeons
Sad to see any life loss. We had a co worker that was in his mid 40's that was engaged to be married for his first time. He was the nicest guy you would ever meet on any job site. I remember him telling us about his plans and his honeymoon. This was in the year 2001 when I first moved to AZ. I was 31 at the time. Anyway, on my way home I heard of this accident on the radio but didn't really pay any attention to it. Found out the next day that the guy had passed out at the wheel and hit the center divider and his 1988 white 2 door pickup caught fire and he died right there. I think of him from time to time and right now as I type this I am teary eyed. Doesn't matter if you have a school bus, a box truck, a car an RV, It doesn't matter. Anything can happen to you. Let us all just enjoy our time and stop bickering over skoolies being stronger or RV's exploding into splinters. Who the f&*k cares!! Thanks Benimble for the video. That should be a humble reminder to all of us to cherish what we have and whatever vehicle we choose to drive to support one another's dreams. After all, we share a common interest regardless and for the most part, it is helping one another out and sharing our builds whatever they may be.